Author Topic: Unacceptable.  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Vladman1327

Unacceptable.
« Reply #25: August 15, 2006, 01:07:09 AM »
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
I haven't been able to find a "Mets Suck" avatar or icon for our user named mettsucks, who said he wanted one, and has no avatar now.  I don't know if anyone here knows how to make him one.
(Image removed from quote.)

I can make one if you want.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Unacceptable.
« Reply #26: August 15, 2006, 01:08:11 AM »
Quote from: "Vladman1327"
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
I haven't been able to find a "Mets Suck" avatar or icon for our user named mettsucks, who said he wanted one, and has no avatar now.  I don't know if anyone here knows how to make him one.
(Image removed from quote.)

I can make one if you want.

Yeah, you would think they would be easy to make.......

Offline soxfan59

• Gough, Gough White Sox!!!
    • John R. Russell, Ltd.
Unacceptable.
« Reply #27: August 15, 2006, 05:25:04 PM »
Quote from: "Senators2005"
Quote from: "soxfan59"
Quote from: "Senators2005"
Florida Fans: uninterested dips**ts
Atlanta Fans: arrogant dips**ts
Mets Fans: Retarded dips**ts
Phillie Fans: Booing, fighting, drunk dips**ts

:lol:

How do you Nats fans rate Cubs fans?  I know the Cubs aren't in your division, but there must be legions of them in the DC area, and the rest of the east coast.  Just curious . . .
irritating dips**ts...and yes there are plenty of them here.

Thank you.  In your list of adjectives that precede "dip **ts in each instance, while all of them could apply to Cubs fans, the most applicable is indeed "irritating."  And for those of you who express sympathy for the happless "Cubbie faithful" realize this -- imagine the current level of success your Nats are currently achieving (that is to say, zip), and imagine having that be the norm for your franchise for a period of over 60 years.   Then, imagine that Nats fans didn't give a rat's behind about any of it, and packed the park, selling out every game and commanding a national following that rivals the fans of the Yankees, Red Sox, and Dodgers.  Those are Cubs fans.  They are brainless sheep who somehow believe they are morally superior to all the rest of us because they have "suffered" as Cubs fans.  Like the 87 year championship drought for the White Sox wasn't "suffering," or the longstanding woes of the Expo-nationals are not "suffering" etc.  

"Irritating" is a very appropriate term.