Author Topic: Who's up to bat for the next GDT? (2012 Edition)  (Read 25347 times)

Offline hammondsnats

cmd just do saturday

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen
Anyone doing todays? I could make a spot start, I was 3-1 in spring training lol.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
go for it

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen
Aight.

Offline RyanZimsKazoo

• Ryan Zimmerman is passionate about baseball...
So what are the qualifications of making a GDT? Haha I am curious now.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Call your day in here and then make sure you have a thread up a few hours before game time for pregame chatter or you might have someone else take your start.

Also, you will need to slip a $20 into the moderator's drink maintenance fund. :mg:

Offline hammondsnats

and when doing the line-ups, post their real names. 

or only use my sweet nicknames.  everyone else's GDT names are so stupid.

Offline DPMOmaha

Call your day in here and then make sure you have a thread up a few hours before game time for pregame chatter or you might have someone else take your start.

Also, you will need to slip a $20 into the moderator's drink maintenance fund. :mg:

Wait, only 20?  I want a refund...

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
and when doing the line-ups, post their real names. 

or only use my sweet nicknames.  everyone else's GDT names are so stupid.

:smh:

Can I go ahead and call next Friday?

Offline hammondsnats

as per usual, with us going on a winning streak, we need a starter for sunday (outside of myself, MDS and squab). 

cmd you wanted to do one, why not do it today?  (and then if he wins, someone monday)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
as per usual, with us going on a winning streak, we need a starter for sunday (outside of myself, MDS and squab). 

cmd you wanted to do one, why not do it today?  (and then if he wins, someone monday)

I'll do todays. I was at chili cook off yesterday so I couldn't create the thread.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
How was it yesterday?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
How was it yesterday?

cook off?

Amazing. Incubus is so damn good. Cake was money too. I got there a little late and missed the first couple of acts, which I'm disappointed with, but oh well. I got pretty drunk before hand so I had a good time either way. I did cut my toe on a piece of glass (or something) coming out of the metro at first so I had to go to the medical place to get it bandaged. I was bleeding ridiculous amounts. Hopefully I don't get infected, especially at a place like that.

Offline sportsfan882

bump, is anyone alive?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I've got Friday or I'd do today.

Offline houston-nat

I'll spot-start if nobody calls it by 3pm DC time.

Offline hammondsnats

i've got sunday and i'm going to kill the orioles.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I guess I'll do it since I don't see myself doing one anytime soon.

Offline nats2playoffs

i've got sunday and i'm going to kill the orioles.
I thought Orioles fans were prohibited from starting GDT's where the Orioles are the opponent.
 :nono:
I normally do an Orioles GDT, to express collective hatred for O's owner, Peter Angleos, who kept baseball out of DC for 34 years, and controls and steals revenue from our TV rights.

Offline hammondsnats

I thought Orioles fans were prohibited from starting GDT's where the Orioles are the opponent.
 :nono:
I normally do an Orioles GDT, to express collective hatred for O's owner, Peter Angleos, who kept baseball out of DC for 34 years, and controls and steals revenue from our TV rights.

(Image removed from quote.)

well i got sunday's and i think nats win 5-1.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
It's not who you think will win, it's who you are hoping will win. Based on nothing but the smear campaign against you, I don't believe you are solidly behind the Nats.

Note: I've got no idea how much of a Orioles fan you are, I just felt like piling on. Mindfacting.

well i got sunday's and i think nats win 5-1.

Offline hammondsnats

It's not who you think will win, it's who you are hoping will win. Based on the smear campaign against you, I don't believe you are solidly behind the Nats.

Note: I've got no idea how much of a Orioles fan you are, I just felt like piling on. Mindfacting.

it's fine.  annie gives me crap all the time.  you can ask cmd, he said he was thinking about getting one of the new o's hats, i told him i was contemplating burning all my o's stuff before the weekend. 

i'll watch them when the nats aren't playing and will root for them over other AL teams, but i want the nats to absolutely destroy them this weekend. 

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Someone put up the GDT!

Offline GburgNatsFan

If cmd gets one of the new Os hats, I'm putting him on ignore. It's not that he's a partial Os fan, it's that no professional baseball player - no man at all - should have to wear that stupid-ass cartoon bird.

it's fine.  annie gives me crap all the time.  you can ask cmd, he said he was thinking about getting one of the new o's hats, i told him i was contemplating burning all my o's stuff before the weekend. 

i'll watch them when the nats aren't playing and will root for them over other AL teams, but i want the nats to absolutely destroy them this weekend. 

Offline GburgNatsFan

RobDibblesGhost is on the hook tonight.
Someone put up the GDT!