Author Topic: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?  (Read 9958 times)

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
Re: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?
« Reply #50: October 30, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »
I remain confident that it won't happen though.

I hope they charge you.

Offline WhiteWhale

« Reply #51: October 30, 2012, 03:15:07 PM »
I hope they charge you.

you two should really just do it angry style and get it over with.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #52: October 30, 2012, 03:15:47 PM »
you two should really just do it angry style and get it over with.

No way, I ain't down with those alternative lifestyles.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #53: October 30, 2012, 03:32:13 PM »
There's no way possible it can go uncorrected,

If it does and people still complain the Lerners will just say "Who gives a freak about the past! Move on or we'll get our main lackey to label you something".

They'll get it right, even if it takes months.

This is what they're hoping.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #54: October 30, 2012, 03:34:16 PM »
This is what they're hoping.

How great would it be if they were using the playoff deposits for speculative investing? 

Offline spidernat

« Reply #55: October 30, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »
How great would it be if they were using the playoff deposits for speculative investing? 

They're holding on to it for something.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #56: October 30, 2012, 03:36:31 PM »
They're holding on to it for something.

Makes me glad I went with the presales instead of giving those greedy bastard thousands of my hard earned shekels by buying strips.

Offline Coladar

« Reply #57: October 30, 2012, 03:38:47 PM »
I do wonder about this at times... I know the issue with STH payments has been raised in the past. That they make a crapload of interest every extra month they have our money, thus the crystal gifts for paying in full early.

This is what, a few million bucks if you include NLCS and WS? So every extra day it is in their bank account, they are earning interest on it? Not saying that's the reason for this delay/screwup, but it's in their interests to keep it as long as possible. Yet again why I'm not concerned, and that it will be made right in the end. But they definitely have a reason to wait as long as possible to refund the money.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #58: October 30, 2012, 03:40:56 PM »
If you're really pissed chargeback (if you're cc provider isn't on the ball you may even be able to get the handeling fees back). I feel bad for anyone who planned on splitting the tickets up and didn't have enough to cover it- this is a long time to have a balance at the 12% apr most chards charge.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #59: October 30, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »
If you keep bending over they'll keep giving it to you with no Vaseline.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #60: October 30, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »
All of my STH-account-related E-mails go to my office (where, for obvious reasons, I haven't been since Friday) so I'll withhold final judgment on the matter till I go back in tomorrow...but I did check both my credit card account and My Nationals Tickets and there has been no change - nothing restored to my credit card, and I'm still on the hook for the regular instalment payment on my Grand Slam renewal.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #61: October 30, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »
I do an awful lot of work for them, patching together a STH holder group out of a bunch of folks who might otherwise not shell out for club seats.  I try to be accommodating to my partners and not collect until February / March.  That probably has to change.  I'm just floating too much credit to them.  I don't care about the credit interest rate because I pay down the card each month.  It's just I hate even running a high balance.  To have them not credit my account when I've paid them is insulting.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #62: October 30, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »
If you're really pissed chargeback (if you're cc provider isn't on the ball you may even be able to get the handeling fees back). I feel bad for anyone who planned on splitting the tickets up and didn't have enough to cover it- this is a long time to have a balance at the 12% apr most chards charge.

Like JCA, I've paid off my card so I'm not paying interest, but I'm also in a situation where I'd be less inclined to buy extra tickets for every game next year as a favor to my friends when I'm the one who is out $3K until the old miser approves the refunds.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #63: October 30, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »

That's called a pyramid scheme...

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #64: October 30, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »
That's called a pyramid scheme...

No crap Sherlock.  I don't put it past them.

edited - extraneous stuff that does not deal generally with LAC deleted.  Warning issued.

Offline OldChelsea

« Reply #65: October 31, 2012, 09:23:10 AM »
Finally some action - checked My Nationals Tickets and my credit card account - just got $70 restored to my credit card account and my Grand Slam contribution for December has been cut by $60.

Offline cg1

« Reply #66: October 31, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
Makes me glad I went with the presales instead of giving those greedy bastard thousands of my hard earned shekels by buying strips.

I bought through the sales to the general public though tickets.com.  And they still have my money.  Are you saying you got refunded already for NLCS games bought through the pre-sales/general public sales?

Offline GoodOmens

« Reply #67: October 31, 2012, 09:29:36 AM »
I just disputed.  This should have been refunded weeks ago - no way I'm going to pay a service fee and float their bank accounts....

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #68: October 31, 2012, 09:29:47 AM »
I bought through the sales to the general public though tickets.com.  And they still have my money.  Are you saying you got refunded already for NLCS games bought through the pre-sales/general public sales?

in that cases why not just call your credit card company and dispute the charges, it's one thing for season ticket holders to not do that since it may jeopardize their seats, but if you're not in that situation, there is no reason not to dispute

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #69: October 31, 2012, 09:49:26 AM »
in that cases why not just call your credit card company and dispute the charges, it's one thing for season ticket holders to not do that since it may jeopardize their seats, but if you're not in that situation, there is no reason not to dispute

If you bought using you STH pre-sale code they can also jeopardize your seats.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #70: October 31, 2012, 11:12:58 AM »
If you bought using you STH pre-sale code they can also jeopardize your seats.

he bought through tickets.com during the general public sale.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #71: October 31, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »
Thieving avaricious bastards. It's unfortunate that the Nationals have to have plundering parasites for owners.  :smh:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #72: October 31, 2012, 08:15:50 PM »
Got my refunds for the wild card and tie breaker games, so now the greedy bastards are only holding onto $2,600 of my money.

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
« Reply #73: October 31, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
Finally some action - checked My Nationals Tickets and my credit card account - just got $70 restored to my credit card account and my Grand Slam contribution for December has been cut by $60.

I got something similar, but why do we get a cc credit and still have money owed on our STH account?  I thought refunds would be applied to the STH account and any excess refunded.  I also can't even come close to making any math work for the amount refunded and what's still owed...must be some sabremetric thing!

Offline OldChelsea

« Reply #74: November 01, 2012, 09:35:26 AM »
I got something similar, but why do we get a cc credit and still have money owed on our STH account?  I thought refunds would be applied to the STH account and any excess refunded.  I also can't even come close to making any math work for the amount refunded and what's still owed...must be some sabremetric thing!

Perhaps we might get some sort of E-mail from the club later today explaining the details - today is the day the November Grand Slam payments would officially be debited.