Author Topic: Gameday Thread Double-Header: Nats @ Braves Gms 1,3 (W,L)  (Read 36274 times)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Game Time: 4:35 PM

Esteban Loaiza, RHP (9-9, 3.57)
Loaiza will face the Braves for the fourth time this season. Loaiza has yet to pick up a decision, but he has a respectable 3.32 ERA against them. In his last start, Loaiza pitched seven solid innings and gave up one run on three hits against the Cardinals as the Nationals won the game, 4-1.

Horacio Ramirez, LHP (10-8, 4.52)
Ramirez tries to break a three-start winless streak and even his record against the Nationals (he lost, 2-0, in Washington on April 20). The lefty has surrendered 26 home runs (tied for fourth-most in the N.L.) but is 7-1 with a 3.29 ERA at Turner Field this season.

Starting Lineups:

TBA

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Looking at the big picture, I'm thrilled the Nats are where they are today.  We could make some noise in the standings today.  

Fellow DC natives among us know how long this has been just a dream.  I could go on about it but others more articulate than me have already said it all.  

LETS GO NATS!  SWEEP!!!!

Offline Dave B

i found out how to listen to the game on the computer without paying.  i dont want to post it here in case some MLB thugs are patrolling and ruin it.  if you want to know send me a message.

Offline Dave B

crap. they killed the feed

Ryan Zimmerman

Rbi single for Guillen.

1-0 nats.

Nationalzfanatic88

HEY!!! I guess not much people here for this game, maybe the night game will have more people!!!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Marlon set the table, Nick got a walk, Guillen gets the RBI, it's just like old times!

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I like how we're starting out  8)

Or I did until braves got 2 on 1 out.  Calm down Esteban, no pressure!

Nationalzfanatic88

I smell trouble

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Goddammit.

Nationalzfanatic88

Three run homer by Andruw Jones, why am I not surprised?

Ryan Zimmerman

Quote from: "Nationalzfanatic88"
Three run homer by Andruw Jones, why am I not surprised?

:x  :x  :x

Nationalzfanatic88

Umm...hey, worst comes to worst...there's always tonite's game...uhh

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Hey, anybody know if we'll be able to see tonights game on TV in the DC area?  I think I saw it's on ESPN, but they've been blacking those out (unless you have DIrect TV)

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "tomterp"
Hey, anybody know if we'll be able to see tonights game on TV in the DC area?  I think I saw it's on ESPN, but they've been blacking those out (unless you have DIrect TV)

I think that 1.) ESPN is not showing the game anymore since its not starting at 7:00 pm and is going with the Marlins Cardinals game
and 2.) Even if they were showing it, i highly doubt Peter Angelos would allow that, God I cant stand him

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Wow, the New Marlon Byrd!!!

A double on the 10th pitch!!!

Working the count!!!

Quick, get that New Orleans batting coach and promote him asap!!!

Whew, all those exclamation points, I"m out of breath...

Jerspos

wow this is a pretty bad lineup we got in here...What about Deivi ???

and how bad is shneider

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
It's not too bad a lineup really.   Ramirez is a lefty, and Byrd and Carroll both hit lefties much better than righties.  Both guys up around .300 last I checked.

Byrd's and Guillen have been stroking it today, if we can just wake up Preston and Vinnie...

Nationalzfanatic88

you guys are really boring...

Nationalzfanatic88

just kidding...but the lack of post-support is almost as bad as loaiza's lack of run support

Jerspos

yeah I would like to see Vidro in there...even though he has been horrible latetly...I dunno I'm dissappointed in not seeing Cruz

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

I'm a stinking accountant for chrissakes, what do you expect me to do?  Exclamation points is as crazy as I can get, I find ALL CAPS to be de-classe.

Jerspos

how about SHNEIDER is he really hurt ??? or just resting

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "tomterp"

I'm a stinking accountant for chrissakes, what do you expect me to do?  Exclamation points is as crazy as I can get, I find ALL CAPS to be de-classe.

I was just kidding, I realize that old people just cant have fun :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Jerspos

Quote from: "Jerspos"
how about SHNEIDER is he really hurt ??? or just resting