Author Topic: G.I. Joe (live-action movie)  (Read 1891 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: G.I. Joe (live-action movie)
« Reply #25: August 10, 2009, 12:08:56 AM »
this and this and some more :clap:

For the politics rant or the positive review to GI Joe :P :D

Offline Roarin Storen

• #teamlocke
« Reply #26: August 10, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »
Saw it, I really did like it. Amazing CGI and some great sequences.

Miller's glasses were tight.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
« Reply #27: August 10, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »

Miller's leather pants were tight.

fixed.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #28: August 10, 2009, 07:46:59 PM »
just got back ... the movie even exceeded my high expectations.

amazing movie. 

just heard about the JZ surgery, but still gotta say thank god for GI Joe or my day would be ruined. 

the dialogue was what i thought it'd be, the action was amazing and i thought the characters were portrayed pretty well.

« Reply #29: November 12, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »
I'm going to eat a little bit of crow on this one.

I finally sat down and watched this film. While I still think the "suits" are absolutely retarded and I missed my old school GI Joes, I have to admit this film kept me entertained and I loved the transformation of Destro and Cobra.

This is one of those films where the franchise is going to be made or broke by it's sequel.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #30: November 12, 2009, 04:01:29 PM »
I'm going to eat a little bit of crow on this one.

I finally sat down and watched this film. While I still think the "suits" are absolutely retarded and I missed my old school GI Joes, I have to admit this film kept me entertained and I loved the transformation of Destro and Cobra.

This is one of those films where the franchise is going to be made or broke by it's sequel.

yeah exactly. 

ya know what it was?  a harmless summer action flick that was intended to entertain you for 2+ hours while you chomp on popcorn and sip on some soda.  i saw it twice and bought the movie the day it came out. 

i was one of the biggest gi joe fans growing up and had been waiting all my life for the movie to come out ... sure i was skeptical after hearing some not such great things in development/behind the scenes/etc ... but i was pleased with the movie.

i think the way it ended - much like batman begins - the second one could be even "more amazing".