Poll

When will NBA negotiations come to agreement and the  Wizards Season start?

Nov 2011
0 (0%)
Dec 2011
0 (0%)
Jan 2012
0 (0%)
Not gonna happen this season
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 29, 2011, 10:03:56 AM

Author Topic: NBA - Washington Wizards 2011-2012 Season- THEY'RE BACK........  (Read 15755 times)

Offline ronnynat

Nene's rebounding form is top notch. This is the the type of player we've needed. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future

Offline hammondsnats

#teamNENE

what a beast.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Caught the match on the radio last night - on that showing Nene was a beast.

Something else that has occurred to me (and which I saw when the Wizards upset the Lakers the night before I left for London): could Kevin Seraphin be a player after all?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I like this starting lineup:

Wall - Crawford - Singleton - Booker - Nene

It'd be nice if we had another star in there.

Offline ronnynat

I like this starting lineup:

Wall - Crawford - Singleton - Booker - Nene

It'd be nice if we had another star in there.

I really don't think we need to draft a big man now. Booker and Nene are a solid combo. I'm hoping we draft a small forward (Harrison Barnes?) or a guard and then get a veteran backup PF.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I really don't think we need to draft a big man now. Booker and Nene are a solid combo. I'm hoping we draft a small forward (Harrison Barnes?) or a guard and then get a veteran backup PF.

I can agree with that. Seraphin is a great backup for them as well.

Man they are looking good right now. I hope it keeps up.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
hahahah

that's our wizards!

Offline PC

They were leading by twenty at halftme for freak sake!

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I feel like they've had atleast 5 games this year where they played an outstanding half to only lose in the end miserably.

Offline OldChelsea

hahahah

that's our wizards!

I was there...terrible el-foldo (including that eleventh-hour turnover and Wall hesitating too long to shoot at the buzzer)...they just seemed to stop playing at half-time (must have thought they had it sewn up when they held Granger without a field goal until the middle of the third). Wizards still have won back-to-back matches only once this season.

That's our Wizards, indeed....

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
John Wall is a slob. Trade him for someone who can actually play. Been playing basketball his ENTIRE life and this flop couldn't keep track of time. Chinese Mafia should implode Verizon Center during the next Wizards game.

Offline ronnynat

Unclutch again. freak!

Offline PC

There are few things more guaranteed than if this team has a big lead, it will lose it.

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
Again, why the freak is John Wall shooting the last shot? I don't mind when he's on his game and it's a simple jump shot, but a three pointer? The shots he never makes except when he gets a lucky bank shot.

Wall SUCKED tonight and that's putting it nicely, so why that slob is taking the shot is a joke. So sick of these losers. They can play for three quarters, but not four, otherwise they'd have a good 5+ more wins.

Offline HalfSmokes

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
What is that the 4th game in the past couple of weeks we've lost like this?

Offline OldChelsea

What is that the 4th game in the past couple of weeks we've lost like this?

Exactly - the full 3-match homestand at the past weekend, plus this one. Watch it continue against the (recently much-improved) Sixers at the Phone Booth tonight...close-but-no-cigar again.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Damn. I don't know if he's joking or not but Chris Singleton said he was going to spend 10,000 dollars on tickets on the mega millions.

Offline HalfSmokes

Damn. I don't know if he's joking or not but Chris Singleton said he was going to spend 10,000 dollars on tickets on the mega millions.

probably a sounder investment that a lot of nba players

Offline ronnynat

Can the Wiz play this well for the entire game for once? Up by 14 right now.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Up 19  at half against the 76ers... Just hold onto it damn.

Offline ronnynat

Up 17 after 3. Better freaking win this game.

Offline OldChelsea

Finally put a whole match together (although having witnessed the other recent el-foldos I'll admit I was getting a bit nervous when the lead shrank in the middle of the fourth quarter)...good show (97-76), although credit needs to be given (1) to Cartier Martin (brought back here on a 10-day) pouring in 20 off the bench, and (2) to the Sixers who for a good part of the late going couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
We give em hell, but they've been getting better. Last 5 games holding opponents to under 100. Damn good D. Just can't close. Glad they saved up to beat the crap out of the 76ers, freak PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!