Author Topic: Beer, Beer, and More Beer (2008-2013)  (Read 158256 times)

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Re: Beer, Beer, and More Beer
« Topic Start: March 31, 2008, 01:15:04 PM »
Thanks for your ideas.  We did look at all the beer stands on the 3rd level before the steps up to sections 416/417.  But there was no sign ofHook and Ladder beers - in cans/bottles or on draft.  It's possible the cans/bottles were already sold.

But let's face it - with all the stands in the park, there should be ALOT more variety.

I did get this response when I wrote to the team yesterday:

Dear Nationals Fans,

Thank you for your email.  We will have a very limited access to stcomments@nationals.com from 3/28 to 3/30.  Our entire staff will be on-stie at Nationals Park.  We will do our best to respond to your email in a timely manner. Our executive offices will be open until 5:30pm on March 28th.  Please call (202) 675-6287, option zero to speak with our receptionist.  We will do our best to assist your call.  Thanks and we hope to see you this weekend!

Sincerely,
Washington Nationals Baseball Club

So maybe this will get heard and the team will think of some ideas.  I'll definately follow up with them on this beer variety need.

Those were at the Base Line Brews near, I think, the access to sections 416/417 - the one further up the concourse as you proceed anticlockwise from the South Capitol Street side of the stadium - there were two Hook and Ladder varieties, Backdraft Brown and Lighter. This particular kiosk also had Pilsner Urquell and Blue Moon on draught (the latter not working last night) and Guinness cans and Yuengling bottles, and I think a couple of others in bottles.
[/quote]