Author Topic: Teddy Bear Leonsis in WP  (Read 5160 times)

Offline UMDNats

Teddy Bear Leonsis in WP
« Topic Start: October 02, 2006, 05:07:28 PM »
So, what you're saying is, you're a Bruins fan, who was a Caps season ticket holder? Well, I can see you're an avid Bruins fan (Happy Birthday Phil Kessel"), so are you REALLY a Caps fan now?

How did he lie to the fans? From what I recall, he tried to make the team a winner and FAILED. He failed. And he admits it. What's wrong with changing the plan? The first one didn't work so he's trying a better route.

And regarding the ticket prices - of course they're high. What do you want him to do? Not make any money? It's business. He wants to make money, and he's trying to cut his losses.

I said "He is one of the best fan-friendly ownerrs"
I didn't mean he's one of the best owners, I meant he's one of the best/most fan-friendly guy there is. He listens to the fans and will address them if they have concerns as best he can.

And the Caps are more than 1 guy. That's how I know you aren't a fan of them. Any Caps fan can see they're pretty entertaining, even when they lose, because they have guys like Semin, Zednik, Clark, Bradley, Brashear, etc. Not to mention AO. I ALWAYS feel like I got my money's worth when I go to a game.