Author Topic: No Chance of D'angelo Jiminez wearing a Nats Uniform!  (Read 1204 times)

MrMadison

he signed with the Cardinals.

cue the fireworks!

Yes DC, there is a Santa Claus.

Offline ronnynat

Now someone just needs to pick up Fick and it's officially a good offseason for me :D.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Now someone just needs to pick up Fick and it's officially a good offseason for me :D.

You're going to piss off Erica.   ;)

Offline ronnynat

LOL. Over my head initially.

Offline nats2playoffs

Not if What-the-Fick plays for the Seattle Mariners, her new home-town team for Fick-le Fans.  Hell, The Fickinator LOOKS like a fisherman... or a reptile.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Mission accomplished.  Fick signed a minor league deal with the Padres.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Mission accomplished.  Fick signed a minor league deal with the Padres.

So he mysteriously signed with a west coast team, interesting. Things are looking up for the Nationals.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
So he mysteriously signed with a west coast team, interesting. Things are looking up for the Nationals.

Fick was with the Padres before and was pretty popular with the fans there. It made sense that he would either get a minor league deal with the Nats or the Padres.

He wasn't the greatest player in the world or anything but Fick always had time for the fans and did the best he could when he was in DC.  Too bad he couldn't stick.  I wish him luck.

MrMadison

I don't get it. *cry*

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
He wasn't the greatest player in the world or anything but Fick always had time for the fans and did the best he could when he was in DC.  Too bad he couldn't stick.  I wish him luck.

He's a funny guy and seems like a decent human being. Glad he has a job, but I think we've upgraded our bench.