Author Topic: NBA Washington Wizards 2012-2013 Season  (Read 25431 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Re: NBA Washington Wizards 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #75: November 11, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »
It was working just fine here when we had our big three, before Arenas blew his knees out and was never again able to drive to the basket.  Jordan was a fine coach, how he got let go and Grunfeld is still here I'll never figure out.  Now that the band of idiots who somehow learned all of Arenas' stupidity and not a thing from Jamison and Butler are thankfully gone I'd be very happy to see what Jordan could do with this new batch of young guys.

Jordan is a nice guy and has an innovative approach to coaching an NBA team.   Working fine?    Your point is well take though on the fact that the NBA has more "idiots who somehow learned all of Arenas' stupidity" than it does Jamison and Butler.   It takes 5 to play the Princeton offense  ...   not Princeton and Kobe and Howard.    It'll take more than Jordan to straighten this out.   Ted needs to rid this franchise of the burden of Ernie.

It's about the money.   The NBA doesn't wanna try and market the Princeton offense any more than the NFL wants a repeat of the '85 Bears or the Steelers/Raiders or 'skin/Dallas headknocker games from the '70s.    Frankly, I don't think most of today's players wanna play that way anymore (appears to be heading that way with the leadership of the NFLPA).   Hell, you have guys in the NBA who couldn't tell you where or even what Princeton is.    They're not dumb.   It just isn't on their radar screen.