Author Topic: Royals Fans Dissing Us?????????  (Read 1653 times)

DelNatsFan

Royals Fans Dissing Us?????????
« Topic Start: July 12, 2005, 07:20:03 PM »
Take a look at this theard on the Royals board......You've gotta be kidding me!!!!

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-royals&msg=19167.1

Of course I went on and stuck up for us, so did the guy I replied to.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #1: July 12, 2005, 07:26:01 PM »
Just an undereducated Royals fan Del....I don't think that thread will last.  By the way...what in God's creation are you doing on the ROYALS message board?!??  LOL...are you THAT bored during the ALL-STAR break?   :shock:

DelNatsFan

« Reply #2: July 12, 2005, 07:32:36 PM »
Every now and then I go on there to check on or chat about prospects that came through here.

Diehard_Nationals_Fan

« Reply #3: July 12, 2005, 10:49:45 PM »
THats one of the dumber threads ive seen anywhere.

I do have to agree with the one Royals fan tho, Haynes isnt that great and he pretty much IS a career minor leaguer.

Ryan Zimmerman

« Reply #4: July 12, 2005, 10:52:51 PM »
LMAOO!!!!!!! Dee Haynes this guy will be no more then a career minor league.

It's proving that alot of fans on mlb.com aren't knowledgeable.

What this guy was trying to do is to find a prospect in our minor league affliates with good stats.He thinks Bowden is very stupid so that's why, he looked in the nationals minor league affliates to find a good prospect.I was doing the same thing when I was 12,13 but I'm pretty knowledgeable right now.Age is an important factor in baseball....so he wasn't smart enough (or was too lazy) to look at our prospects age!

What a genius I am. *sarcasm*!!

Kory Casto though, would be a great acquisition for em'.We already have Zimmerman in our farm system and Casto seems to be mediocre defensively so Bowden might consider trading him for something interesting.Casto is a really good batter though.