Author Topic: Anyone see that Morse actually DOESN'T have an 18 game hit streak?  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Kentucky_National

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Apparently Philly challenged a scorers ruling form a game on August 2nd, and it was changed from a hit to an E6, and so instead of an 18 game streak, Morse only has a 7 gamer.

All I can say is *** philly. Bunch of losers.

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.
Really? Source?

Offline Kentucky_National

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Nationals PR ‏@NationalsPR
Michael Morse's 18-game hit steak is over per MLB due to a scoring reversal from 8/2 vs. PHI. His 3rd-inn. single was switched to an E6

Offline panthers30

Is there a replay of the error?  Why did it take so long for the MLB to reverse it, did Philly just now challenge it?

That's some serious bullcrap.

Offline PC

I just re-watched it (on mlb.tv).  It wasn't an error.

Online blue911

I just re-watched it (on mlb.tv).  It wasn't an error.

Have you informed the commissioner's office?

Offline PC

Offline DPMOmaha

There's a case for an error.  It hit his glove, that's typically ruled an error.  I remember Jim Kaat talking about that play saying it's certainly a tough play but a play that should be made.  Tough to over turn it though this late when the guys got a hit in every game since.  I think we should hit Rollins next time just to make sure.

Offline houston-nat

There's a case for an error.  It hit his glove, that's typically ruled an error.  I remember Jim Kaat talking about that play saying it's certainly a tough play but a play that should be made.  Tough to over turn it though this late when the guys got a hit in every game since.  I think we should hit Rollins next time just to make sure.

I feel bad for Rollins, actually, dude just got a bogus error. We should bring back Matt Chico so he can accidentally throw the ball into the stands and hit Ruben Amaro.

Offline HalfSmokes

I really hope that nationals scorers can return the favor at some point

Offline Tyler Durden

• Leprechaun
Bring in HRod to hit Rollins and Amaro.  As long as he's recovered from his bruised vag or whatever injury they have listed for him now.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
That what you do when your team sucks crappy stinky monkey nuts

Online blue911

And of course, Mikey wasn't aware he had a hitting streak. It's a good thing he's cute

Offline Hogie

As one of the beat guys tweeted earlier, I'm sure Jimmy Rollins is thrilled that his team went back and challenged a random meaningless play to give him an error.

Online blue911

As one of the beat guys tweeted earlier, I'm sure Jimmy Rollins is thrilled that his team went back and challenged a random meaningless play to give him an error.

It didn't have to be the team. A players agent can do it under the new CBA. #OldSchool

Offline PANatsFan

It didn't have to be the team. A players agent can do it under the new CBA. #OldSchool

So Rollins' agent wanted him to have more errors?

Online blue911

So Rollins' agent wanted him to have more errors?

Hamels

Offline PANatsFan

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
So, remind me again, why would we want to hit Rollins?

Online blue911

That greasy choadpuller is the worst

I don't know if that's what happened. All I'm saying is it didn't t have to come from the Phillies

Offline PANatsFan

I don't know if that's what happened. All I'm saying is it didn't t have to come from the Phillies

My statement stands.

Online blue911

Comak says request came from Phillies and more than likely at Hamels request

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
thats horse dick

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
That's an error.  If he even knocks it down and keeps the ball in front of him he gets Zimmerman at second.

E6