10+ wins and deep into NFC Playoffs
8 (47.1%)
Loss in Super Bowl
1 (5.9%)
Super Bowl Champs
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 28, 2006, 09:32:36 AM

Author Topic: Redskins Poll  (Read 5385 times)

ncg1983

Redskins Poll
« Topic Start: June 29, 2006, 01:18:19 PM »
Ken,

I have a few comments from your response.  I have seen many of your posts and I think you add a lot of good commentary about the Nationals.  That being said...

Having to "wade" through Redskins posts on a Nationals website is completely normal.  I can guarantee you that if we were on a Texas Rangers website right now, there would be plenty, if not more posts having to do with the Cowboys.  

We obviously have our biases towards our teams, but you don't really have any argument as to why Redskins fans are so bad.  Every team has their batch of annoying, ignorant fans.  As a matter of fact, I have heard numerous times on ESPN how educated (football-wise) of a fan base this team has.  I do not like the Cowboys at all, but you don't see me bashing them.

Once again, resorting back to ESPN, NFL.com etc, I find it funny how you think that we have "done very little to get better."  I think you should start watching NFL Network or ESPN occassionally.  I can't guarantee that we will finish ahead of the Cowboys, but I think it is outrageous that you believe the Cards will be better than us.  Unless Brunell gets injured for the year within the first 4 weeks, I guarantee we will finish with a better record than the Cards.  

As I said at the beginning, I have enjoyed reading your posts about the Nationals, but I think it is somewhat out of line that you bash Redskins fans without any argument.  If you don't like looking at Redskins related posts on this website, then simply skip it.  Not brain science.

By the way, how did you become a Cowboys fan (I'm not being sarcastic).