Author Topic: Games you are going to - 2013 Nats Park Roll Call  (Read 20385 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Geez, I do have an extra ticket though so I think I can do it. Or give it to a friend on the condition that I get to take the bobblehead home.

I was with Erica's Nats at a game once and she talked to the people handing out the giveaways about getting two because she had an extra ticket and it worked for her.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

I was with Erica's Nats at a game once and she talked to the people handing out the giveaways about getting two because she had an extra ticket and it worked for her.

She had abilities you probably don't have.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

Back in the old days they were a lot less strict, used to be you could grab as many as you want.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
She had abilities you probably don't have.

That was my point. It's possible LO has similar abilities without lacking the spelling gene.

Offline Dixon Ward

going to my first game of the season today. let's avoid a sweep, shall we?

Offline Dixon Ward

well that freaking sucked.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.

Offline Dixon Ward

was anyone able to buy a $1 ticket for next monday? i had crap for luck. they are either sold out or the system is freaked.  :panic:

guess i'll pick something up on stubhub.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

was anyone able to buy a $1 ticket for next monday? i had crap for luck. they are either sold out or the system is freaked.  :panic:

They had $2 tickets for Tuesday that also appear to be sold out.  They must have only listed a handful of seats for both of those days.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
This past Friday was my final Wizards conflict day and the Mystics don't get going till June, so barring illiness, injury, travel plans or whatever, I should be in the house for most or all of them from now through 26th June (in the Diamondbacks series)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

What are the service fees on a dollar ticket from the Nats? Might be cheaper to get a $6 ticket on Stubhub.

Offline danjros

What are the service fees on a dollar ticket from the Nats? Might be cheaper to get a $6 ticket on Stubhub.

I got 2 $2 tix for Tuesdays game and it was $1 fee for the 2 tickets plus the $4 they charge for every order, so $9.00 for 2 tickets in section 409, plus lucked out with aisle seats 1, 2 so closest seats to home plate for the Upper infield level.  Little cheaper than $6 on stubhub, but also better seats than stubhub had for the price.  Also thanks to Dixon for the post above about the dollar seats, thats how I found out about the $2 tickets, which apparently I got just in time.

Offline hokiefan

At around 11:30, my co-worker and I got the $1.00 tickets for Monday.  Total was $6.50ish for two tickets.

Offline Dixon Ward

well, i'm glad someone was able to take advantage of the special. i couldn't get through at all. stubhub it is!

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Little cheaper than $6 on stubhub, but also better seats than stubhub had for the price. 

With over 4,700 tickets listed for sale, there will be plenty of excellent seats available in the $6-10 range by next Monday.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Sitting in 129 on Monday, looking to go on Friday as well.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

I'll be there tomorrow night.  Can't imagine it will be a huge crowd considering it will be a chilly Monday night in April.  $1 hot dogs, peanuts, and popcorn though :thumbs:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I'll be there tomorrow night.  Can't imagine it will be a huge crowd considering it will be a chilly Monday night in April.  $1 hot dogs, peanuts, and popcorn though :thumbs:

Rendon and Alexandria's debuts and Sweet Caroline too. 

I'll be running late, coming from t-ball practice, I just hope that Haren doesn't have us down by more than five before I get there.

Offline WerthHisWeight

Planning to be there Wednesday afternoon, assuming the weather reports are wrong.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Saturday.

Offline OldChelsea

Planning on being in TBSITH for all fixtures on this homestand (especially Wednesday - I DO LOVE ME SOME WEEKDAY AFTERNOON BASEBALL!!!)

Offline e44green

133 tonight and tomorrow night. Pumped for $1 hot dogs, peanuts, and popcorn tonight.

Disappointed I will be missing the matinee on Wednesday.  :evil:

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Wasn't planning on going tonight with two weeknight Caps games and then the trifecta of Nats/Caps/Robyn Hitchcock on Saturday, but just impulse-bought some cheapies on SH. 
With over 4,700 tickets listed for sale, there will be plenty of excellent seats available in the $6-10 range by next Monday.

Offline OldChelsea

With only Wednesday afternoon's Cardinals finale currently expected to top off over 70 degrees, the weather should keep walk-up sales down over this homestand - tickets shouldn't be that hard to get, even with the drawing power of the two opponents.

Offline SkinsNDeacs

I have 2 for tomorrow for $5 each if anyone is interested