Author Topic: Jokes, Puns,Knock-Knocks, Humorous Stories for Amusement in the Off-Season  (Read 7421 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
A cowboy goes to the psychiatrist after not being able to sleep for several weeks.

"What seems to be the problem?" asks the doctor.

"Well, doc, I was out in Indian country for a few days, and since I've been back, I keep having these weird dreams."

"What sort of dreams?"

"Well, the first night I had a dream about wigwams. Then the next night I dreamed about tepees. Then the next night it was wigwams again, then tepees—"

The doctor interrupts: "I think I see your problem. You're just too tents."

Nathan: joke used in wow :lol:

I have a funny story. It's really for anyone that's seen the movie Bad Santa. If you have or haven't I am still going to explain a part. Billy Bob Thornton stays at a little kids house (well he takes advantage of him by staying there). This kid is enthused to always make Billy Bob a sandwich. He will literally ask him that every scene they show him. Throughout the movie, you finally realize the kids name is Thurman Murman, in a really funny scene. Its a decent comedy.

Anyway, some years ago I was in spanish class and we had a cultural night party where we had to bring in dishes from a different culture for extra credit. We had to sign our name and say what dish we brought. After the newly created sheet was passed around the room and people put their names and dishes down, it finally reached me. When I looked through to see what other people were bringing, I noticed someone put the name "Thurman Murman" down and that they are bringing "Sandwiches".

It was definitely one of those "had to be there moments" but I lost it. I was amazed that someone put that down. It's such a small reference but it literally nailed it. I laughed for a good 5 minutes.