Author Topic: Gameday Protocol Discussion  (Read 11145 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Re: Gameday Protocol Discussion
« Reply #50: May 03, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »
All it takes is for one douchebag to post in a thread a week later and then I'd have to bump six other threads to get them all back in the right order.  What does the order matter?  Oh well why don't you try to find any specific inactive thread from 3 years ago on this forum that ISN'T a game thread.  Go ahead, I dare you.

I don't care if you call me OCD or not, game threads get locked.  Besides, if no one's going to post in the threads later, why do you care if they're locked? :roll:

I just think it's hilarious that this whole debate got started over "more people would read this if you put it in the game thread" which I think is absolutely the opposite of what would really happen.  New topics are for getting noticed.

And for the record, I still don't see what there is to discuss in a thread about a rained out game that probably won't be made up for months.  Start the NEXT game thread instead and discuss the potential impact there if you like, because that's really the only relevance that a rainout has.