Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 19269 times)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Haw haw, classic.  No, that is using ones tactical assets wisely.  Brilliant!

I was going to buy really cheap and re-locate to where-ever there was a young male usher (I'm bringing my 20 year old daughter - is that wrong? It feels wrong.)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
No freaking way. You know, your daughters are going to grow up someday...

A picture would be required in order to make that judgement call.

Offline nats2playoffs

The back page of today's Sunday Washington Post (sports page D8) has a quarter page $10 off ad on tickets valued at $24 or more for "Washington Post Wednesdays", Wed July 6 7:05 PM vs Cubs.  Max. two tickets per ad.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
The back page of today's Sunday Washington Post (sports page D8) has a quarter page $10 off ad on tickets valued at $24 or more for "Washington Post Wednesdays", Wed July 6 7:05 PM vs Cubs.  Max. two tickets per ad.

(Image removed from quote.)

Why pay $14 when you can pay $5 and tip the usher?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Why pay $14 when you can pay $5 and tip the usher?

That is exactly what I did today.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
(Image removed from quote.)

Use coupon code JR2011, it's supposed to be half off, but $24 tickets are listed at $11 each.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
I have four tix for the Friday, July 29 game, Nats vs. Mets. Section 130, Row GG.

These are are Infield Box seats. Great seats behind the Nats dugout on the first base side. See http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp

These tickets are face value of $70 for this Prime Game plus a $5.75 service charge per ticket. I am asking the $50 season ticket holder price...you can save $25.75 per ticket!

I can do Paypal and electronic ticket transfer.  Just email me if you are interested!

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I have four tix for the Friday, July 29 game, Nats vs. Mets. Section 130, Row GG.

These are are Infield Box seats. Great seats behind the Nats dugout on the first base side. See http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp

These tickets are face value of $70 for this Prime Game plus a $5.75 service charge per ticket. I am asking the $50 season ticket holder price...you can save $25.75 per ticket!

I can do Paypal and electronic ticket transfer.  Just email me if you are interested!

damn I wish I could take them.  i have LF Mezz tickets for the same game up on stub-hub now because we decided to start our vacation a day early.  That's a great price for those seats.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
The Nationals announced that Wang will start this Friday

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
The Nationals announced that Wang will start this Friday
               And here comes the Wong jokes....... :mg:

Offline imref

i've listed 4 tickets for tomorrow's game on stub-hub.  LF Mezz, section 204, Row P, for $15 each

Free view of Wang with every ticket.

https://www.stubhub.com/washington-nationals-tickets/nationals-vs-mets-7-29-2011-1007177/?ticket_id=301127124

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Got an extra free ticket for tonight in 319.  If you want it all I want is the associated bobblehead.  You'll be sitting next to me so make sure you like drinking copious amounts of alcohol...

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Labor Day Tickets for Sale - Infield Gallery 310 Row E Seats 1 and 2 on the aisle - $44 for BOTH

Offline CALSGR8

Also, Sept 11th tickets for sale.  Same Deal!

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
I am starting to put together my 2012 ticket group. See below.

NATIONALS TICKET PARTNERS WANTED. JOIN NOW AND YOU GET RED CARPET POINTS EQUAL TO 2 DIAMOND CLUB TICKETS--THAT'S TWO $150 TICKETS FOR FREE!

We are looking for ticket partners to share our four-ticket, 81-game plan for the 2012 season. Our seats are Section 113, Row G, just 4 rows from the field (first row is D) and on the aisle down the third base line.

Ø Great value! These are $45 Baseline Box seats, right next to the $60 Dugout Box. Single game prices are $52. And you avoid service charges of $5.75 ticket. See location at http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp

Ø Only 8 games to join! We have 10 partners; you get 8 games of 4 tickets each for a total of 32 tickets.

Ø Fair distribution! Allocation is by draft; order is drawn from a cap; 1 to 10 and then 10 to 1, etc.

Ø Benefits! You have access to any coupons, benefits (pre-sale games), etc, that STH get. JOIN NOW AND YOU GET RED CARPET POINTS EQUAL TO 2 DIAMOND CLUB TICKETS--THAT'S TWO $150 TICKETS FOR FREE!

Ø Cost. Total cost is $1,440 (eight games, 4 tix at $45)

Please let me know if have any questions.

Offline CALSGR8

My tickets have been sold!

Offline imref

i just put 4 tickets on Stubhub for Monday's afternoon labor day game against the Dodgers.  Section 113, Row, BB, Seats 8-11.  $30 each (Face value is $45).

they sold in about 10 minutes.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
i just put 4 tickets on Stubhub for Monday's afternoon labor day game against the Dodgers.  Section 113, Row, BB, Seats 8-11.  $30 each (Face value is $45).

they sold in about 10 minutes.

I'll bet they did.  There is nothing of that quality being offered for nearly that low a price. 

Offline imref

I'll bet they did.  There is nothing of that quality being offered for nearly that low a price. 

stubhubd showed similar seats for $27 and $35 so I went down the middle. Probably could have gotten $35 but i was worried about them not selling at all.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I'm a bit surprised they made that game a $5 special.   

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
stubhubd showed similar seats for $27 and $35 so I went down the middle. Probably could have gotten $35 but i was worried about them not selling at all.

The cheapest currently listed in that section are going for $40, but I'd agree that you made the right call, sell them now rather than risk eating them.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
Anyone looking for one for the Thursday DH?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Damn - thought I posted this.  Comish has a single for Thursday, I have a spare pair.  PM me if you'd like me to leave them at will call for you.  I'll be leaving the office around noon.  Leave me a way to contact you (either PM or phone) so I can get your name.  Otherwise, I may just leave a pair for Elvis Presley and hope he shows up.

Offline imref

just bought tickets for saturday on stubhub - section 129 for $24.   I'm guessing it won't be a big crowd.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Anyone want tickets for tonight's game?