Author Topic: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?  (Read 9990 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Re: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?
« Reply #25: October 18, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »
Cool! That would make sense!

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
« Reply #26: October 18, 2012, 09:40:42 PM »
Here's what the website says now:

Refunds

In the event that a game is not necessary and therefore not played, all single game purchases for that game will automatically be refunded to the card on which it was purchased.  No refunds will be issued for played games for any reason.

Any single game tickets purchased through Tickets.com, over the phone or online, for games that go un-played will have the face value of the ticket and the convenience fee refunded. All other fees are non-refundable.

Season Ticket Holders – Postseason strip payments for un-played games will be applied toward your 2013 season ticket plan. The handling fee is non-refundable. Any single game tickets purchased through a Season Ticket Holder presale will be automatically refunded to the card on which they were purchased.

Refunds for un-played 2012 Washington Nationals postseason games will begin to be issued on Monday, October 22. Please note that refunds may take 7-10 days to process.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #27: October 19, 2012, 07:48:56 AM »
I've been meaning to contact my rep to find out if the credit from the strips will be applied to my season ticket plan before the next installment on the payment plan, which is Nov. 1. Does anyone have that information?

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #28: October 23, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »

Refunds for un-played 2012 Washington Nationals postseason games will begin to be issued on Monday, October 22. Please note that refunds may take 7-10 days to process.

Did this happen for anybody yet?

Offline santanaf

« Reply #29: October 23, 2012, 08:00:16 PM »

Checked my CC today and...nope, no refund.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #30: October 24, 2012, 08:06:24 AM »

Checked both my credit card account and My Nationals Tickets (in the latter case to see if they're doing the refund via an offset against my Grand Slam plan STH renewal payments) - nothing as yet.

EDIT: Still no change as of 09.00 Friday 26th October.

Offline GoodOmens

« Reply #31: October 26, 2012, 02:37:20 PM »
I'm giving them until next week and then I'm disputing.  This is ridiculous.  They should have been issuing refunds the minute the Nats lost.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #32: October 26, 2012, 02:38:39 PM »
No refund yet.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #33: October 26, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
I fired a shot across the bow. I emailed my rep and "asked" if my account would be credited before the next installment on the payment plan that's due on Nov. 1.

Offline cjones

« Reply #34: October 27, 2012, 08:57:05 AM »
i received a partial refund on my credit card this week.    I have 3 tickets on a partial plan and bought 4 strips, so I'm owed nearly $600 after next season is paid off.  $360 showed up on the credit card.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #35: October 27, 2012, 09:47:52 AM »
Still nothing on my credit card for the tie-breaker, wildcard, and NLCS.  24 tickets total, the credit card bill came due and I obviously can't collect from my friends, so I'm on the hook for over $3K.  How hard is it to press a refund button?  They're just being jerks.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #36: October 29, 2012, 11:32:30 AM »
Still nothing on my credit card for the tie-breaker, wildcard, and NLCS.  24 tickets total, the credit card bill came due and I obviously can't collect from my friends, so I'm on the hook for over $3K.  How hard is it to press a refund button?  They're just being jerks.

That's the number one reason I didn't get strips - those bastards were going to wait forever to issue a refund.

Offline cg1

« Reply #37: October 29, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »

I got this on Oct 23 - what BS

"Thanks for your e-mail. The majority of wild-card and tiebreaker game tickets will get refunded tonight, while all un-played playoff games will be refunded by the end of the week. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

Best Regards,

The Washington Nationals Ticket Sales and Services Staff"

I had purchased 4 tickets to an ALCS O's game for a friend - they were refunded only 1 or 2 days after the O's lost.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #38: October 29, 2012, 01:02:11 PM »
I just got an automated email saying that the next payment on my installment plan will be charged on Nov. 1. No mention of the thousands I spent on scripts that should be credited to my account. Not happy if this happens.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #39: October 29, 2012, 04:56:48 PM »
I just got an automated email saying that the next payment on my installment plan will be charged on Nov. 1. No mention of the thousands I spent on scripts that should be credited to my account. Not happy if this happens.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #40: October 30, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #41: October 30, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
Now I'm convinced you're 12 years old.

I'm sorry Mr Sandusky, my anus is not for rent.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #42: October 30, 2012, 02:19:53 PM »
Lerners being Lerners.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #43: October 30, 2012, 02:33:51 PM »

I got this on Oct 23 - what BS

"Thanks for your e-mail. The majority of wild-card and tiebreaker game tickets will get refunded tonight, while all un-played playoff games will be refunded by the end of the week. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

Best Regards,

The Washington Nationals Ticket Sales and Services Staff"

I had purchased 4 tickets to an ALCS O's game for a friend - they were refunded only 1 or 2 days after the O's lost.

wow lies - I'm going to dispute next week.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #44: October 30, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
LAC

Offline WhiteWhale

« Reply #45: October 30, 2012, 02:47:42 PM »
I'm don't get up to the games and didn't buy tickets so I don't have a financial stake in this, but what you all have expressed here is concerning. They are begging for a future situation where they can't fill the buidling in the playoffs because people are scared to buy ahead.

P.S. Edit - I hope they correct this/push the button and you guys get your credit/money back...this really stinks

Offline Coladar

« Reply #46: October 30, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
Lol, I don't think people are going to not buy playoff tickets over this. I can guarantee the stadium won't be half empty for October games because of it.

It's screwed up now, but they'll straighten it out eventually. I haven't even bothered to look, by December all will be made right. If only because of the people who are taking the time to check into it and complain.

Offline WhiteWhale

« Reply #47: October 30, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
I realize I was being a little over the top with that...

main point being that its now how you treat people when you want them to consume your product.

Just because a sports team product carries with it more emotion than any other product I can think of, does not mean it should be exploited.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #48: October 30, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
Lol, I don't think people are going to not buy playoff tickets over this. I can guarantee the stadium won't be half empty for October games because of it.

It's screwed up now, but they'll straighten it out eventually. I haven't even bothered to look, by December all will be made right. If only because of the people who are taking the time to check into it and complain.

They sent me an email saying they are going to charge me my next payment on the installment plan (more than $1800) when I am more than paid up if my post-season credit is applied. How is that not a cause for concern?

I remain confident that it won't happen though.

Offline Coladar

« Reply #49: October 30, 2012, 03:11:08 PM »
They sent me an email saying they are going to charge me my next payment on the installment plan (more than $1800) when I am more than paid up if my post-season credit is applied. How is that not a cause for concern?

I remain confident that it won't happen though.

Oh, it's definitely cause for concern when it's that much money. My main point is simply that by the start of next season all will be made right. For no other reason than it is that much money, for tens of thousands of people. There's no way possible it can go uncorrected, aside from bizarre stand out cases. That's why I'm not worried, let someone else fight it out. But I don't entertain for a second that people will end up losing thousands of dollars. They'll get it right, even if it takes months.