Author Topic: Nationals vs Rockies, Game 4  (Read 23101 times)

Offline hammondsnats

Re: Nationals vs Rockies, Game 4
« Reply #25: April 22, 2010, 12:40:56 PM »
hahahahahaha omg ...

knorr gets poster of the year award if the nats win today.  good luck buddy.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #26: April 22, 2010, 12:43:22 PM »
Seriously... does Riggs put together these lineups just to see how ape crap the fans will go?

If we win today... the man deserves manager of the year.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #27: April 22, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »
Seriously... does Riggs put together these lineups just to see how ape crap the fans will go?

If we win today... the man deserves manager of the year.

Wow, you really are like ASSCLOWN. :icon_mrgreen:

He's doing it to piss you off, personally!! :whip:

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #28: April 22, 2010, 12:44:57 PM »
hahahahahaha omg ...

knorr gets poster of the year award if the nats win today.  good luck buddy.

Come on bad-nats. :pray:

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #29: April 22, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »
Wow, you really are like ASSCLOWN. :icon_mrgreen:

He's doing it to piss you off, personally!! :whip:

Nah... If I was like ASSCLOWN, I'd have called for Riggs to be thrown in jail.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #30: April 22, 2010, 12:48:10 PM »
If we win tonight, we'll be tied with the '05 team through 16 games.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #31: April 22, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »
Fair point, but the Redskins are bound to have a gem or two since it's the NFL and they have huge rosters.  What about when Caron Butler was on the team?

Yeah, that's true about roster size. I'm talking about end-of-season, Blatchidiot Wizards.

And with a small roster, it MORE important to have one or two standout, solid citizens.

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #32: April 22, 2010, 12:54:54 PM »
Yeah, that's true about roster size. I'm talking about end-of-season, Blatchidiot Wizards.

And with a small roster, it MORE important to have one or two standout, solid citizens.

Yeah, good point again.  It's a shame that the Nats have this with guys like Zimmerman and Willingham, but no press at all.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #33: April 22, 2010, 12:56:06 PM »
Come on bad-nats. :pray:

And if we do win, I'll give up Miller Lite for you and start drinking whatever beer you drink.

...eh, probably not 8)

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #34: April 22, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »
And if we do win, I'll give up Miller Lite for you and start drinking whatever beer you drink.

...eh, probably not 8)

How about just buying me an MGD. :icon_mrgreen:

I couldn't give a flip what beer most people drink. :lol: You don't want Dogfish Head/Flying Dog/Samuel Smith?  That's okay, more for me. 8)

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #35: April 22, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »
Great pitching matchup. Our hitters need to be patient against Jimenez. A lot of 3-0 and 3-1 counts.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #36: April 22, 2010, 01:17:11 PM »
How about just buying me an MGD. :icon_mrgreen:

I couldn't give a flip what beer most people drink. :lol: You don't want Dogfish Head/Flying Dog/Samuel Smith?  That's okay, more for me. 8)

I'm not a big IPA's guy.  I was out in Cali last year and we were at this staple in Long Beach called YardHouse (it's a chain over there).  The joint has 150+ beers and what not.  So everytime me and my buddies go there we have our waitress (usually good looking) close her eyes and pick a random beer on the list.  Of course all of us got some awful random IPA's (you would think she would pick in different parts of the menu)!  I remember when she brought mine out she was like good luck with this one.   

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #37: April 22, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
Great pitching matchup. Our hitters need to be patient against Jimenez. A lot of 3-0 and 3-1 counts.

I agree as he walks a lot of hitters ... but Guzman is in the line-up so don't expect that.

Offline NatsDad14

« Reply #38: April 22, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »
Have we figured out the Guzman-Riggleman connection yet? Are they cousins? Did Riggleman hit Guzman with a car when he was a kid so he has to repay him now? Did Guzman bang Riggleman's wife? Is Guzman holding damning pictures of Riggleman? Is it a secret conspiracy where Riggleman wants there to be only 300 fans left who root for the Nats? I want to know. Please tell me

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #39: April 22, 2010, 01:28:49 PM »
Have we figured out the Guzman-Riggleman connection yet? Are they cousins? Did Riggleman hit Guzman with a car when he was a kid so he has to repay him now? Did Guzman bang Riggleman's wife? Is Guzman holding damning pictures of Riggleman? Is it a secret conspiracy where Riggleman wants there to be only 300 fans left who root for the Nats? I want to know. Please tell me

All season and offseason I've been sticking up for Guzman (for the most part) but his play last night was god awful.  His range is totally lost and he has some tremendously bad at bats.  Then again he could come out today and go 3-for-4 and he'll make us all :whip:

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #40: April 22, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »
AlGo going to kick some ass today in place of RZ :clap: :clap:

Livo is going to get rocked

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #41: April 22, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »
AlGo going to kick some ass today in place of RZ :clap: :clap:

haha you are the worst and yet best poster ever. 

livo hasn't given up a run this year, but yet you think he's going to get rocked ... while you think a career .258 hitter is going to kick ass?!?!

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #42: April 22, 2010, 01:36:58 PM »

Silence, ASSCLOWN.

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #43: April 22, 2010, 01:41:24 PM »
It's almost like Riggleman said "Whew, we survived this series" with this lineup after last nights win. 

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #44: April 22, 2010, 01:42:15 PM »
It's almost like Riggleman said "Whew, we survived this series" with this lineup after last nights win. 

et tu, DPM?

I'm optimistic.  Probably pay for it, but oh well.

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #45: April 22, 2010, 01:42:34 PM »
Silence, ASSCLOWN.
The reverse psychology is 1-1 this series.  Many thought Stammen was gonna get Roxed and he didn't.  Many thought Olsen was gonna get Roxed and he did. 

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #46: April 22, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »
et tu, DPM?

I'm optimistic.  Probably pay for it, but oh well.
I'm not writing it off by any means, just the timing of the some of the lineup moves are...interesting.

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
« Reply #47: April 22, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »
I just ate. I really didn't need to see that line-up.

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #48: April 22, 2010, 01:46:12 PM »
I'm not a big IPA's guy.  I was out in Cali last year and we were at this staple in Long Beach called YardHouse (it's a chain over there).  The joint has 150+ beers and what not.  So everytime me and my buddies go there we have our waitress (usually good looking) close her eyes and pick a random beer on the list.  Of course all of us got some awful random IPA's (you would think she would pick in different parts of the menu)!  I remember when she brought mine out she was like good luck with this one.   

Oh, I'm actually not an IPA guy either.

I loves me some brown ale and wheaty stuff.  Flying Dog has a killer Wheat Ale, the other two have awesome brown ales.

haha you are the worst and yet best poster ever. 

livo hasn't given up a run this year, but yet you think he's going to get rocked ... while you think a career .258 hitter is going to kick ass?!?!

:lmao: QFT

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #49: April 22, 2010, 01:48:12 PM »

Is Guzman hitting .333? Are we 8-7 right now? Did Guzman bang your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?