Author Topic: Your card is your ticket to the game  (Read 23455 times)

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Re: Your card is your ticket to the game
« Reply #25: October 03, 2012, 09:09:19 AM »
As a preview of what might be awaiting Nats STH next season, my Wizards STH pack arrived yesterday (sorry I don't have a digital camera so cannot post a picture here) and contains the following:

- Season ticket card with the fixtures coded on, and my name, account number and loyalty status printed on front
- A 'Season Ticket Holder Savings Card'
- A clear ticket carrier into which the ticket card just fits, plus a red lanyard with loyalty status (as in past seasons)
- A Wizards logo pin with my loyalty status [really getting class-conscious these days, aren't they?]
- A couple of ads for Amtrak Acela and for American Express
- A 'Season Ticket Card Guide' with information on how to use the card, print/forward/transfer tickets etc

This change is being implemented at all three Monumental clubs (Capitals, Mystics and Wizards) so I would trust that the new digital packs for Capitals and Mystics STH will be similar, if not identical - and the new Nats packs could well be the same way. If I remember I'll wear the Wizards ticket to this afternoon's match in case anyone wants to see what this looks like.