Author Topic: What do you do for a living?  (Read 5246 times)

Offline kimnat

Re: What do you do for a living?
« Reply #25: June 14, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »
I'm a freelance writer.  Mostly write for the Chronicle Newspaper here in Fairfax County, but there's a buzz going around Fairfax City about me and I think I'll be picking up a few more opps this summer/fall.  I'd love to do some profile pieces on a few of our players, but seriously doubt that will ever happen.  I have a BA degree in English/Journalism-Communications.  I focused on print journalism and PR.  That's where I appear to be most talented. 

My FULL-TIME JOB is in the home, mom to 3 kiddos, Andrew, TFS, (whom you all know now!  will be 8 in mid-August), Elisa, Peepers, (6 end of July) and Juliana, Peanut, (5 this Nov.)  I am so busy w/ the school working on Andrew's behalf.  We just had him qualify for an IEP just yesterday.  I also just found out that he is NOT immune to Polio and Tetanus, already knew about Chicken Pox.  The chemo messed up the immunity to the 1st two.  Can't really be revaccinated until Christmas.  So, my hard work continues!  The doc says to treat him like a normal kid, but I am having a really hard time finding that fine line between over and under doing it.  How far do I take it?  How much can I let him do w/o jeopardizing his health in regards to those 3 disease?  But sounds like a fight breaking out, so need to get back to the mommy work!