Author Topic: For those who were in for the Phils series..........  (Read 1373 times)

DelNatsFan

If it was your first visit, What were your thoughts on Citizens Bank Park (other than the small dimensions)?
Sunday was the first trip for me this year. I went 7 times last year and was not disappointed. In fact I liked the music better than ever, especially right before the Phils took the field, good 80's hard rock. Of course there are always hotties as far as the eye can see.

I was caught by surprise by the construction on the Girard Point Bridge.

Keydet

I went to Saturday's game. It was my first visit and can say it is a VERY nice park. Somethings I came away with: 1. I wish our Mascot could be more on the level of the Phanatic. The trip made me notice how bad screech really does stink. 2. I really hope that the new park in DC will take some ideas from Philly's park and only out do it. It really is VERY fan friendly, not to mention the Concessions there are GREAT.3. Cup holders  at the seats. Very nice touch.

Something else I noticed- Their fans don't get as loud as much as Nat's fans. RFK is always rocking- literally. Only a few times did Phillies fans get anything close to the noise level found in RFK. It actually made me appreciate RFK in that aspect.

Very good experience overall- I recommend everyone head up there for a game if they get the chance.

LuvTheNats

I also was in Philly for the game Saturday.  I gotta say that their ballpark is EXTREMLY nice...alot of the little touches were great...And I will admit..unlike Eagles fans...Phillies fans were very subdue to tohse of us openly rooting for the Nats...no one gave me any grief during the game.  I think I will have to make more trips up there for games.