Author Topic: Kornheiser back to radio  (Read 828 times)

Offline Dave B

Kornheiser back to radio
« Topic Start: January 23, 2007, 12:49:34 PM »
http://www.examiner.com/a-523415~Catching_the_area_buzz.html

I know he is not one to go to for information and analysis, but his show is entertaining when he doesnt talk about sports.  I hope they can get Gary Braun back from the Riggins show.

And there is some crap about some chick from some station called MASN possibly leaving to go to some NY station.  I dont know how I'm going to cope with that loss. If she goes to a community access channel, its probably a good career move.

nospinzone1

Re: Kornheiser back to radio
« Reply #1: January 23, 2007, 11:51:46 PM »
Quote from: "Dave B"
http://www.examiner.com/a-523415~Catching_the_area_buzz.html

I know he is not one to go to for information and analysis, but his show is entertaining when he doesnt talk about sports.  I hope they can get Gary Braun back from the Riggins show.

And there is some crap about some chick from some station called MASN possibly leaving to go to some NY station.  I dont know how I'm going to cope with that loss. If she goes to a community access channel, its probably a good career move.

KORNHEISER IS A MORON. HE AINT EVEN FUNNY[/b]

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #2: January 24, 2007, 12:13:51 AM »
Quote from: "nospinzone1"
KORNHEISER IS A MORON. HE AINT EVEN FUNNY

I CONCUR.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #3: January 24, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »
This story from the Examiner seems pretty off the mark. The Post reported yesterday that Tony K. has inked a deal to do a morning show on Washington Post Radio, not on WTEM.

The Examiner article said to look for him to do the morning show and rejoin sidekick Andy Pollin on WTEM.

Since Pollin is currently doing the morning show with Steve Czaban on 980, he would have to switch stations. I liked Tony's show before, but the worst part was Pollin who is just an awful sycophant who doesn't know sports, just Redskins history from the '80s and believes the universe revolves around that. It would be completely pathetic if Kornheiser felt the need to rehire this guy to work with him, and pathetic for Pollin to switch radio networks just to be with him.

Offline Dave B

« Reply #4: January 24, 2007, 10:51:09 AM »
Quote from: "shoeshineboy"
This story from the Examiner seems pretty off the mark. The Post reported yesterday that Tony K. has inked a deal to do a morning show on Washington Post Radio, not on WTEM.

The Examiner article said to look for him to do the morning show and rejoin sidekick Andy Pollin on WTEM.

Since Pollin is currently doing the morning show with Steve Czaban on 980, he would have to switch stations. I liked Tony's show before, but the worst part was Pollin who is just an awful sycophant who doesn't know sports, just Redskins history from the '80s and believes the universe revolves around that. It would be completely pathetic if Kornheiser felt the need to rehire this guy to work with him, and pathetic for Pollin to switch radio networks just to be with him.

Pollin is the worst. He brings absolutely nothing to the show.  Sometimes they'd have some of the other anchors, I think Kevin Sheehan, fill in for him and the show is even better.  Pollin has absolutely no sense of humor, and knows nothing about sports, so he is useless.  On the morning show now he spends the first 20 minutes just reading articles from newspapers. WTF

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #5: January 24, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »
Quote from: "Dave B"
Pollin has absolutely no sense of humor, and knows nothing about sports, so he is useless.  On the morning show now he spends the first 20 minutes just reading articles from newspapers. WTF

Someone wrote into the show one time and said that there could be a nuclear holocaust, and Andy Pollin would be in the fallout shelter asking how it would affect Redskins' training camp.