Author Topic: Anyone know how to "save" (as PDF) playoff tickets?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline RL04

Regular season tickets comes as PDF.
It's possible to save them on hard drive (and print later) in case one doesn't have Internet access.
But there is no pop-up pdf menu with the playoff tickets.
What are they afraid of?
Anyone know how to save it as a file?
I'm trying to give The Chief one of my tickets.
Thanks.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Open up the document
then click file (usually in the top left corner),
then click "save as"
then save the file to your desktop and give it a name
then email that file to the Chief

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
I'll just vouch for this method as a great way to send tickets - didn't have a problem getting int he couple of times I've done it.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Use Chrome - you can print anything to a pdf

Offline Hondo

Use Chrome - you can print anything to a pdf

+1

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
quoting BiL from another thread:

You can also just send him the link to the PDF and let him print it. I do that all the time.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Down load a program called CutePdf.  It's a program that can convert any file you want to print to a PDF file.

then when you go File >>>> Print>>>Choose CutePdf as your "printer">>>>>>>>A screen will come up asking for a name.  Type the name in and you got a PDF file!

Offline NatsTheFats

Print as PDF

Offline NatsTheFats

Offline CALSGR8

You can do that from word, but I've had issues doing that from explorer.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Just an FYI - if you've got the bar code number you can generate a bar code to get through the gate scanners.  It doesn't help you with the ushers as far as why section you have a ticket for, but it will get you in the door.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
Regular season tickets comes as PDF.
It's possible to save them on hard drive (and print later) in case one doesn't have Internet access.
But there is no pop-up pdf menu with the playoff tickets.
What are they afraid of?
Anyone know how to save it as a file?
I'm trying to give The Chief one of my tickets.
Thanks.

Can you email the original PDF?

Are you starting with a physical paper ticket, or an emailed PDF ticket?

Offline Jordanz Meatballz

Just an FYI - if you've got the bar code number you can generate a bar code to get through the gate scanners.  It doesn't help you with the ushers as far as why section you have a ticket for, but it will get you in the door.

Sounds like an easy way to cheat retail stores.  What is the purpose of this technique?  Lost your ticket, but remember the barcode?  I've had the ticket office print me off a new ticket since I'm a STH.

Offline RL04

Thanks guys.

I figured out a way.

I just saved it as an HTML file.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Mine came as a JPEG file .... weird

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Sounds like an easy way to cheat retail stores.  What is the purpose of this technique?  Lost your ticket, but remember the barcode?  I've had the ticket office print me off a new ticket since I'm a STH.

It's no different than the "your card is your ticket" nonsense the Nats are doing next year (or what airlines do now).  The bar code is deactivated the second it gets scanned at the turnstile so I'm not really sure how anyone is "cheat[ing] retail stores".

Offline CALSGR8

You Cannot do that with Playoff tickets!

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
You Cannot do that with Playoff tickets!

Not with the "strips", no, but you can with the standard cardstock.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
RL04 sent me the ticket as a saved html file, but all of the images (including the barcode) are missing, anyone familiar with that problem?

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
RL04 sent me the ticket as a saved html file, but all of the images (including the barcode) are missing, anyone familiar with that problem?

He can save it in as an XPS file or the complete webpage format in ie, or he can email you the jpgs and you can hack the html.