Poll

When will NBA negotiations come to agreement and the  Wizards Season start?

Nov 2011
0 (0%)
Dec 2011
0 (0%)
Jan 2012
0 (0%)
Not gonna happen this season
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 29, 2011, 10:03:56 AM

Author Topic: NBA - Washington Wizards 2011-2012 Season- THEY'RE BACK........  (Read 15518 times)

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
In only 3 days since free agency, being a huge NBA fan  I have never seen a free agency period like this ever! This just crazyyyyy...

100% agree-fast and furious free agency going on right now. I am really looking forward to the first Wizards home game on 26 December -the line-up is looking better and better everyday.   
                                                                                                           :popcorn:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I bet you go around straigthening pictures on the walls at your home - don't you turtle.... :mg:

You forgot a question mark at the end of your question.

:couch:

Offline CatsEye

You forgot a question mark at the end of your question.
 :couch:
Nothing like an anal grammar-correcting spelling turtle......   :whistle:            :mg:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Nothing like an anal grammar-correcting spelling turtle......   :whistle:            :mg:

:bow:

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
CP3 to the Clippers.

Offline ronnynat

CP3 to the Clippers.

Good trade for both teams.

Offline HalfSmokes

Great choice by the league- keep him away from the lakers and improve the clippers. I hope the clippers make it deep into the playoffs so we can see news stories about sterling

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Is Blatche going to play as listlessly as ever this year?

Offline CatsEye

Blatche got a book from Flip, at the end of last season on ......you guessed it....."Leadership". In the interview, yesterday, he said he only got half-way through the book. :doh:....sooooo let's hope the first half of the book - had some good stuff in it - so he will step-it-up.... :smh:
    I mean Gee-zo Flip....... :roll:

Is Blatche going to play as listlessly as ever this year?

Offline HalfSmokes

Blatche got a book from Flip, at the end of last season on ......you guessed it....."Leadership". In the interview, yesterday, he said he only got half-way through the book. :doh:....sooooo let's hope the first half of the book - had some good stuff in it - so he will step-it-up.... :smh:
    I mean Gee-zo Flip....... :roll:
He should have given him the audio book

Offline CatsEye

:crackup: :dagger: :crackup:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

A Babar picture book would have been better.

Offline HalfSmokes

A Babar picture book would have been better.

are you implying that a graduate of one of the finest boarding schools in new england can't read?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
are you implying that a graduate of one of the finest boarding schools in new england can't read?

Maybe he's busy trying to pick up some skeezas in Logan Circle...

Offline CatsEye

So is anybody as puzzled as I am, as to what is  happening with Nick Young and the position he is in right now, with the Wizards. I saw him as one of the  key players on the team, and now look what is going on..... (was elaborated on yesterday in the Express paper and/or Post). Can't believe he won't be one of the regulars on the team.....how did this happen?  :popcorn:

Offline ronnynat

So is anybody as puzzled as I am, as to what is  happening with Nick Young and the position he is in right now, with the Wizards. I saw him as one of the  key players on the team, and now look what is going on..... (was elaborated on yesterday in the Express paper and/or Post). Can't believe he won't be one of the regulars on the team.....how did this happen?  :popcorn:

I like Nick Young, but I don't think we need him. Crawford and Mason are a good 1-2 punch at SG.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I like Nick Young, but I don't think we need him. Crawford and Mason are a good 1-2 punch at SG.

Hasn't he been one of our best scorers though? I wouldn't want to lose that.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Indiana's projected starting shooting guard, Paul George, grew two inches over the offseason/lockout. Now they'll have a 6'10" SG.

Offline PatsNats28

Fresno State product... they haven't been relevant since Tarkinian.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
George is a really solid player though. He had bust written all over him coming out of the draft, but he ended up being quite good.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
That was some butt performance tonight but oh well :shrug:

I just hope Vesely, Singleton, Booker, and Crawford can improve with Wall. I don't view them as the future, necessarily, but they'd be nice pieces to have if they reached close to their potential.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Boston forward Jeff Green apparently has some sort of serious health issue that may keep him out the entire season. Feel bad for him. He took some heat during his time with OKC, but he's a solid player and a good guy. He only signed a one year deal with Boston. Assuming that he can continue his career, I'd love to have him back as a sixth man in OKC.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Boston forward Jeff Green apparently has some sort of serious health issue that may keep him out the entire season. Feel bad for him. He took some heat during his time with OKC, but he's a solid player and a good guy. He only signed a one year deal with Boston. Assuming that he can continue his career, I'd love to have him back as a sixth man in OKC.

Heart Surgery

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Heart Surgery

I hope he can get it fixed and come back next year.

Al-Farouq Aminu, Eric Gordan, and Chris Kaman look absolutely thrilled to be Hornets.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Why does the honky have a black eye?