Author Topic: WNFF Fantasy Baseball 2012 (Official Topic)  (Read 8663 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Well not that it matters, you had him all along.  I just thought it was odd that I couldn't find him.

Offline JMUalumni

Well not that it matters, you had him all along.  I just thought it was odd that I couldn't find him.

I have actually had a similar problem now that I think about it and playing all three sports on ESPN fantasy I certainly have seen my fair share of glitches with there fantasy software.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Alright, who has Joe Saunders?

Offline The Chief

Figures...  I bust my ass this week to get my pitching stats up, and my offense goes completely in the crapter :lol:

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
What do:

Kyle Farnsworth
Tim Stauffer
Lance Berkman
Pablo Sandoval
Mariano Rivera

Have in common?  They're all injured.  And they're all on my fantasy team :|. Time to start loadin up on Phillies and Braves players?

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
What do:

Kyle Farnsworth
Tim Stauffer
Lance Berkman
Pablo Sandoval
Mariano Rivera

Have in common?  They're all injured.  And they're all on my fantasy team :|. Time to start loadin up on Phillies and Braves players?

And Ryan Braun is DTD.

HALP!  Seriously, can someone help me figure out what to do here :lol:

Offline Tokeydog

• I like beer!
Let Rivera, Farnsworth, and Stauffer go.  Pick up Chris Davis and David Robertson if they are available.  Then scour for any SP that plays the Nats soon.

Offline nats2playoffs

Fastest Way to see if another manager controls a player who interests you:
There is a box in the upper right corner of any page,"Find a Player:" You enter the Last Name and it displays up to 6 names, with the ability to click and see every name.  The grey box to the left of the names displays FA for a Free Agent , or the Abbreviated Code Name of the WNFF manager who controls that player.
:punch:
You only have to type "cah" and it displays JMU | Cahill, Trevor
 ;)

Offline The Chief

Son of a nag I forgot to unbench my starters :bang:

And they don't even play until 7! :rant: @ cmd :poke:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Son of a nag I forgot to unbench my starters :bang:

And they don't even play until 7! :rant: @ cmd :poke:

Hey hey hey. I messed up and ESPN can't change it :(

Get your ass up earlier...

sorry everyone

Offline JMUalumni

Was there someone looking for a team earlier on in this thread (aka one that someone had abandoned).  If so, I have an opportunity for them to take mine.

I was offered a job with an organization and will be stationed in Kigali for at least the next 4 months and then around Central Africa for another 4 months, so needless to say I will not be able to run the team.  For that matter, I probably won't be able to post again on the board for quite some time.  Gonna miss this place.

Offline nats2playoffs

Was there someone looking for a team earlier on in this thread (aka one that someone had abandoned).  If so, I have an opportunity for them to take mine.

I was offered a job with an organization and will be stationed in Kigali for at least the next 4 months and then around Central Africa for another 4 months, so needless to say I will not be able to run the team.  For that matter, I probably won't be able to post again on the board for quite some time.  Gonna miss this place.
aussienatsfan asked to be added as an Additional Manager of a team; allows him take it over.   He's already out of the country, but might come here and sublet from YOU while you're gone. Send him a PM to take over your team!

:popcorn:

Somebody should take over Capital Punishment if he's quit.

Chief, you should go to MyTeam and click on the next day to set your lineup in advance, up to about the next 7 days.  You can change it later, but that ensures that your starters will start for pitching or travel days.

Offline aussienatsfan

Yep it was me, very keen to get into it, feel free to pm me, and hopefully I don't let you down

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

good luck to you - sounds like quite the experience.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
not in your league, but I just realized I have 4 Rays in my 14 hitter slots.  I even have NYY. 

Offline The Chief

I had a hunch Colon vs Detroit was a bad match-up and boy was he ever.  8 runs on 9 hits in 2.1 IP!!! :shock:

Offline The Chief

Francisco and Lilly crapting the bed, I'm gonna end up tying my matchup after leading 7-2 and 8-1 most of the week :?

Offline nats2playoffs

He hasn't logged in to WNFF since May 7 and his team needs DL related attention fast.  If he doesn't log in again, can cmdterps44 simply use commissioner power to add aussienatsfan as an additonal manager to the JMU Alumnus team?
 :shrug:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
He hasn't logged in to WNFF since May 7 and his team needs DL related attention fast.  If he doesn't log in again, can cmdterps44 simply use commissioner power to add aussienatsfan as an additonal manager to the JMU Alumnus team?
 :shrug:

Yea. I believe I can. I'll look into that more.

Offline nats2playoffs

The Squabs manager may have forgotten his team since May 7th too.  Active players: Danny Valencia was sent to AAA May 9, Wilson Ramos is now on the DL-60Doug Fister is on his DL slot, but he has actually pitched May 7 and May 12.  The Squabs has a 26-23-1 record, so the team is in the hunt.
 :poke:

Offline aussienatsfan

I sent him a pm yesterday actually, I don't want to appear rude or like I'm taking over the team by harassing, but I am really keen to do it and also its better for the league

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I'm willing to trade Roy Halladay or two of my closers for a 1B slugger.  Anyone interested?

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
I'll buy anyone a six-pack if they refuse to trade with Crystal City Killaz.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I'll buy anyone a six-pack if they refuse to trade with Crystal City Killaz.

I'll buy anyone two sixers and a box of whine coolers for a slugger.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I'm willing to trade Roy Halladay or two of my closers for a 1B slugger.  Anyone interested?

are any of your closers H-ROD?  If so, I'll trade you gaby sanchez for him.