Author Topic: Another Nationals fan is on the way.....  (Read 4032 times)

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Re: Another Nationals fan is on the way.....
« Reply #50: October 23, 2009, 09:10:05 PM »
I did? Then why does it say Berkelynat started this thread?

My bad - yours was quite similar :lol:

Not trying to be a jerk, thanks. How's being a daddy?

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #51: October 23, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »
May become a geekhead, instead of a metalhead ....

Looks like we can start a t-ball team in a few years . . .

(Image removed from quote.)

Gonna be a Dad  . . .

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #52: October 23, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »
May become a geekhead, instead of a metalhead ....

You've met me, I'm both!

« Reply #53: October 24, 2009, 12:23:26 AM »
My bad - yours was quite similar :lol:

Not trying to be a jerk, thanks. How's being a daddy?

A challenging blessing. I've been enjoying it so far.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #54: October 24, 2009, 03:06:22 AM »
Hmm.  Here we go:

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #55: October 25, 2009, 12:37:14 AM »
CalsGr8, I'm way ahead of you researching Nats, Redskins, PSU gear :lol: Thanks! There's PSU swaddling blankets so the first thing you wrap your baby in is blue and white. No joke!

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #56: October 25, 2009, 04:16:44 AM »
A friend of mine had a baby girl recently, thus the pink outfits.  I'm sure they have them in blue too.  The cap was at Modells earlier this year.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #57: October 27, 2009, 11:55:33 AM »
Congrats...but what is in the water at the ballpark???

Looks like we can start a t-ball team in a few years . . .

(Image removed from quote.)

Gonna be a Dad  . . .

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #58: October 27, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
Congrats PA!!! That's awesome news. I might as well update everyone on my situation. I didn't think I would ever be able to address it on here, but I feel good enough to do so now. Anyways....my wife miscarried at the end of August. We're doing fine and we're back at it trying to have a baby. It was tough for both of us, but we're doing good and looking forward to getting pregnant again. Also..we have a wonderful OB/GYN, Dr. Kothari, at Robinwood Medical Center in Hagerstown. He was absolutely wonderful to us after the miscarriage and continues to be to this day. Don't be surprised if I'm on here in the next few weeks announcing that my wife is pregnant again.  :)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #59: October 27, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »
Congrats PA!!! That's awesome news. I might as well update everyone on my situation. I didn't think I would ever be able to address it on here, but I feel good enough to do so now. Anyways....my wife miscarried at the end of August. We're doing fine and we're back at it trying to have a baby. It was tough for both of us, but we're doing good and looking forward to getting pregnant again. Also..we have a wonderful OB/GYN, Dr. Kothari, at Robinwood Medical Center in Hagerstown. He was absolutely wonderful to us after the miscarriage and continues to be to this day. Don't be surprised if I'm on here in the next few weeks announcing that my wife is pregnant again.  :)

:( Sorry to hear that but I'm happy that you guys have gone back at it. Information like this is hard to pass since my mother had miscarried before I was born. I may not even be here if that baby was born.

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #60: October 27, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »
:( Sorry to hear that but I'm happy that you guys have gone back at it. Information like this is hard to pass since my mother had miscarried before I was born. I may not even be here if that baby was born.

Dr. Kothari told me that he has three kids, but his wife has miscarried three times also.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #61: October 27, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Berkeley.  Best of luck with your next try.

Whatever may happen, all is not lost.  My aunt was thought to be completely unable to conceive, and years later, after having twins in vitro, she conceived out of nowhere.  Not that your problem is conception, but it's just a reminder that almost anything's possible.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #62: October 27, 2009, 07:18:45 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Berk.

Offline PatsNats28

« Reply #63: October 27, 2009, 07:55:33 PM »

Sorry to hear about your wife's miscarriage, hopefully it's a success this time.

On a lighter note, you said "we're doing good and looking forward to getting pregnant again", aka "we're looking forward to getting pregnant again" :lol:

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #64: October 27, 2009, 08:24:01 PM »
I have a lot of fond memories of getting ready for Emily's arrival, painting an wallpapering the nursery to get it ready, searching all over northern VA for the perfect cradle for when she was an infant and sharing our room, getting furniture for the nursey, and most of all her first stuffed animal - Mr. BAM BAM (Bald Assed Monkey).  I guess it wasn't technically a monkey since it didn't have a tail.

I am thrilled for all of you.  You are in for the best times of your lives.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #65: October 27, 2009, 08:32:26 PM »
Congrats PA!!! That's awesome news. I might as well update everyone on my situation. I didn't think I would ever be able to address it on here, but I feel good enough to do so now. Anyways....my wife miscarried at the end of August. We're doing fine and we're back at it trying to have a baby. It was tough for both of us, but we're doing good and looking forward to getting pregnant again.

Keep it up, though you've figured it out already.  Some things aren't meant to be.  My mom miscarried before me, immediately after me, and then between #'s 3 and 4/5.  3 misscarriages, 5 kids.  Each failure was difficult but she rallied and in the end had the family she wanted.

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #66: October 27, 2009, 09:10:49 PM »
Keep it up, though you've figured it out already.  Some things aren't meant to be.  My mom miscarried before me, immediately after me, and then between #'s 3 and 4/5.  3 misscarriages, 5 kids.  Each failure was difficult but she rallied and in the end had the family she wanted.

My aunt in South Carolina has five kids, but she had three miscarriages.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #67: October 27, 2009, 09:40:21 PM »

Keep up the positive attitude Berkley, life's all about having the right attitude.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #68: October 27, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »
Hey Berk!

So sorry to hear about your loss.  Sometimes Nature has a way of dealing with things that possibly could be problematic.  It just wasn't meant to be for that time. 

Your time will come, I'm sure.  In the meantime, have fun trying!!! ;)

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #69: October 28, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »
In the meantime, have fun trying!!! ;)

That's the fun part!!!! Lots and lots of trying.  :)

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #70: October 28, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »
Berk, I'm sorry to hear that!  Keep on trying.  I know lots of people that have had that and their next attempt everything works out well.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #71: October 28, 2009, 01:06:47 PM »
Your time will come, I'm sure.  In the meantime, have fun trying!!! ;)

wow CALSGR8 FTW!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #72: December 04, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
It's a boy!!!!!!

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #73: December 04, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »
:clap: Congrats PANats!  Lucky kid to have a dad like you.

My dad put on FOX News all the time. :lol: :?

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #74: December 04, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »
:clap: Congrats PANats!  Lucky kid to have a dad like you.

My dad put on FOX News all the time. :lol: :?

When I first read that I thought it said "put me ON fox news all the time" :shock: :lol: