Author Topic: Ticket Questions  (Read 1475 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Ticket Questions
« Topic Start: June 02, 2012, 02:06:39 AM »
Do the Nats release day of tickets?

It looks like a near sellout tomorrow and I was thinking of running over noon-ish and buying some if they release day of. The options left are not reasonable. No idea if the Nats do or don't sell day of tickets, but worth asking I suppose.

Thanks for any help!

Great question, I've heard that they do release tickets reserved for the visiting team but no particulars as far as when they are release, how many, and what sections.  I haven't heard about day of game tickets much since opening day 2008 when they team apparently released a ton of tickets that they were holding out for season ticket sales.

One thing to look for in addition to the $5 seats is standing room only tickets that they will almost certainly be selling today.  These used to be $10 but I think that they raised the price to $15.  Not the best option for watching the game but certainly fine for the concert.

I can't believe the demand for tickets for this game, even the Red Sox series had cheaper tickets available on Stub Hub.  Right now you can't get in the door for under a hundred bucks.  Look for Lerner to turn Nats Park into the Grand Ole Opry North next season.