Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Astros, Game 2(Curly W)  (Read 12409 times)

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
Quote from: "Nationalzfanatic88"
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
I see since everyone recognized the truth of my last comment..no one responded..homer by preston, why wasn't he hitting that well when he was with us?

well no...it just didn't warrant a response.

and preston is hitting in a little league field. that's why he wasn't hitting that well when he was with us.  we play in a real stadium.

o I've see you've all had your old people medicine thus explaining everyone's calmness

if that's what you want to believe.  then whatever.

I'm just messing, I sometimes like to pull out the I'm-so-much-younger-than-you-that-you-should-feel-old-even-if-you're-in-your-late-20's card!!!

Offline PC

Quote from: "Senators2005"
Radio says that Patterson shaved-off his beard.   :lol:

Is he dating Katie Holmes too?  :wink:

Offline ernie0326

BANG ZOOM BABY!!

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I just wanna say to everyone who either left today's game (CHIEF) or was whining all last nite (most people) to take this game AND SHOVE DOWN YOUR PARANOID THROATS...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. and against OSWALT, GO NATS!!

Laugh I wouldn't be shoving anything down the OWNER' of the website's throat.   :lol:

Hey it's all good.  I've never been happier to be proven wrong in my life.  As for fanatic and Jmad, fun to watch you guys sparring, but keep it friendly.  I'm pretty sure there were  no hard feelings intended in either of your posts, but I just wanted to make sure.  What an amazing and unexpected comeback by the Nats!  Maybe I should ditch early more often! :lol:

Ryan Zimmerman

woah, sounded like a great game

go nats.

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "The Chief"
I just wanna say to everyone who either left today's game (CHIEF) or was whining all last nite (most people) to take this game AND SHOVE DOWN YOUR PARANOID THROATS...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. and against OSWALT, GO NATS!!

Laugh I wouldn't be shoving anything down the OWNER' of the website's throat.   :lol:

Hey it's all good.  I've never been happier to be proven wrong in my life.  As for fanatic and Jmad, fun to watch you guys sparring, but keep it friendly.  I'm pretty sure there were  no hard feelings intended in either of your posts, but I just wanted to make sure.  What an amazing and unexpected comeback by the Nats!  Maybe I should ditch early more often! :lol:

Trust me, I'm the LAST person to have hard feelings over ANYTHING. I have never had an actual confrontation with anyone in my ENTIRE LIFE. It's all good with me.