Author Topic: 2012 Nats Tickets - buy, beg, borrow, trade, etc.  (Read 3609 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I'll start.

I've got 1 full share available in our long term, stable group, as follows:

10 full shares in a full season plan - 2 seats, 3rd base club, Section 207, row E.  Under the overhang so out of the rain, and close to the left aisle so no obstructed view by people going up and down.

Total cost $684 for your 8 game share, + you get a pro-rata share of whatever Red Carpet Rewards are conferred upon us.  That's $42.75 per seat per game before adding in the RCR effect, a nice discount.

We will host the ticket draft on March 18.  Fully random drawing for draft order, then a serpentine draft (1 through 10, 10 through 1, etc).  If you cannot attend we will draft for you based upon your guidance provided ahead of time.

RCR requests will be provided to me a week or two later and I will make the requests and distribute the RCR freebees probably early April.

No parking included.

I will hold a separate drawing for opening day and for the Red Sox exhibition.

I have already purchased 4 more pair of Yankees series tickets, which will be offered to the group equitably at my cost.

I will purchase any additional tickets you need (say, opening day) in order to get the discount if requested.

PM me if you're interested.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
Reposting this same info from another thread into this one (Thanks Tomterp):

I am a solo owner of two great seats in section129 row BB. STH face value of $50 (100 per pair). These are ideally situated with no obstruction half way up the lower bowl over the 1B dugout. Perfect viewing angle without being too close to bring a kid.

In most seasons, we go to most of the games. Due to a new baby, we will be going to fewer games during this season, so I will be looking to sell off games. Other than a few primo games that I will likely sell for profit (specifically the Yankees series that I will hold back at this point), every game/series will be up for grabs.  Since I am not part of a group, there is no draft. So it just a matter of naming the games of interest and seeing if they are available. As of now, wide open. Feel free to message if interested.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
just got 113 tickets for the first Sunday game (Strasburg bobble head) for $36 on Stubhub, face value for that section is $44 - $65 (I'm not sure what kind of game that is as far as ticket pricing).

Can't wait!

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
just got 113 tickets for the first Sunday game (Strasburg bobble head) for $36 on Stubhub, face value for that section is $44 - $65 (I'm not sure what kind of game that is as far as ticket pricing).

Can't wait!

Section 113 or 113 tickets?

Online imref

Section 113 or 113 tickets?

section 113.  Doh!  Only concern is that they are on the right-side aisle, so lots of foot traffic.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Our group has a pair of seats ten rows behind the Nats dugout and we have a few tickets available along with an equal share of red carpet rewards.  PM me for details.

Offline djnrook

Can't wait!

I promise I'm not being a jerk, but isn't the bobblehead game Saturday (as opposed to Sunday)?  Not sure if you made a typo, or if they changed the date and I missed it.  We are attending the Saturday game and I have already told the kids we are getting there EARLY!  Just wanted to make sure I hadn't botched it.

Online imref

I promise I'm not being a jerk, but isn't the bobblehead game Saturday (as opposed to Sunday)?  Not sure if you made a typo, or if they changed the date and I missed it.  We are attending the Saturday game and I have already told the kids we are getting there EARLY!  Just wanted to make sure I hadn't botched it.

Yeah, I screwed up, planning on going to both games, or maybe selling the sunday tickets back on stub-hub. 

Online Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I got a Travelzoo email this morning about a presale of single-game tickets (supposedly a couple of days before they go on sale to the general public).  Since I have STs I didn't bother reading the fine print, so take that for what it is worth...but if anyone is interested, here is the blurb:

http://tinyurl.com/7zbmnju

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Oh, go ahead and be one.  You'll be like everyone else

I promise I'm not being a jerk

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Yeah, I got post points with the Washington Post that I can use to order tickets before the 8th!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Last call for the tomterp 8+ game plan!

Offline CALSGR8

For sale June 5 vs the MUTTS.  2 tickets Section 310.

Ill be sightseeing in BOSTON!

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Anyone got two for Saturday? Cheaper seats would be better in this case.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I have two tickets 10 rows behind the Nats dugout for EJax's next start on 4/19 that I can't use, I've asked my ticket group if anyone wants to trade me for another game and I'm going to wait through the weekend to see if anyone wants to swap before offering them up for sale.  The face value price is $60.  PM me if interested.

Online RobDibblesGhost

Reposted from the GDT...

Does anyone want to go to the game tonight (Thursday, vs. Astros)?  I won two tickets from WJFK over the weekend, but my friends are either working or backing out on me.  Last time I won (last season), the seats were in Section 130 so they were good seats.  Not sure about tonight as I'm picking them up at will call, but if anyone wants to go for free, I have one extra.  Just PM me...

Offline 1995hoo

I have two tickets to sell for Saturday's game against the Phillies (May 5). We have Caps playoff tickets and the games are at the same time as each other. Seats are 409 G 11 and 12. They're hard tickets from Tickets.com and it's probably too risky to mail them this close to the game, so I could either deliver them in person in Virginia on Thursday or Friday or I could give them to my wife to hand over if you want to swing past her office at the Watergate complex in DC. Face value is $20 each. Shoot me a PM.

I could also hand them over Wednesday evening at Gordon Biersch between 6 and 7 PM since we are going there prior to the Caps game. I have a business meeting at 2:00 today, so if you ask about doing that and you don't get a prompt reply, that's why—it's rude to the client to look at my phone while I'm meeting with him!

Tickets gone. My wife found someone at her office who wants them.

Offline vacunajr

Hello,

Looking for 2 tickets for the Yankees series. Would like Saturday, but really any day is fine. Preferably Infield gallery behind home plate, but flexible about it.

Willing to pay face value.

Thanks,

Victor

Offline Obed_Marsh

Looking for 2 tickets for the Yankees series.

Willing to pay face value.

:lmao: Good luck with that one.

Offline CALSGR8

I got METS Tix for June 5th.  Infield Gallery.  If you don't let me know by Saturday, I'm swapping them out for another game!

Offline natsfanwv

I need 4 for the Sat night game if anyone has some.

Offline GNatsNoMore

I'm looking for 2 tickets for tonight's game for my son and me if anyone has some to sell.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I have 1 spare I'm not planning on using tonight.  Buy me a beer for it.  PM me if interested.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
I have two tickets to the July 4 game against the Giants I'd like to move.

They're in the RF bleachers, under the overhang.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Offline CALSGR8

A friend of mine pulled out of Saturday's game so only 2 of 3 are going.  $26 in section 346.