Author Topic: Someone put Icy-Hot in Strasburg's jock strap today  (Read 9989 times)

Offline Obed_Marsh

I blame AZ. He always had a creepy fascination with players jocks.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
No chance this was a prank, not on a game day, most likely Fluffer simply forgot to wash his hands.

Offline hammondsnats

such a non-story ...

the real story is the shark sucks and needs to be gone.

Offline NookLoganMafia

8 minutes was just the right amount of time for a quick rub and tug.  He probably grabbed the Icy Hot instead of the Jergens.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Dammit Rizzo. Quit messing with the players underwear. No you cannot do anything you want. ;)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
From Kilgore:

HE is the someone!  :shock:

That happens. It happened to me the other day. I applied the ointment on my shoulder and forgot all about it. A bit later I went to take a leak and shortly thereafter was rudely reminded that I had applied the ointment to my shoulder.  :doh:

Offline spit

such a non-story ...

the real story is the shark sucks and needs to be gone.

you know you're worse that assburg37 with this routine? and it's not like you haven't been called out before.

Offline hammondsnats

you know you're worse that assburg37 with this routine? and it's not like you haven't been called out before.

don't feed the troll!

Offline spit

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
The Mexican drug mobs are starting to move into San Diego.  We'll need guys in ski masks and body armour guarding vaulted unmarked jocks 24/7.

• babble on
There are many stories along these lines to take offline.  And when you cook with red savinas and naga jolokias a lot on weekends, sometimes there are other victims...
That happens. It happened to me the other day. I applied the ointment on my shoulder and forgot all about it. A bit later I went to take a leak and shortly thereafter was rudely reminded that I had applied the ointment to my shoulder.  :doh:

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
Almost as bad as the time FLop missed a game after cutting himself shaving his balls. (a story I heard through the grapevine that rang true.)

Offline sportsfan882

Wtf is this supposed to mean:

“@robdibble49: Wow, I guess you can't be human, it was the hot stuff on your groin? Really, next time use a feminine napkin, Beckett gets a new aholein Bos”

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Who cares, he's a knuckle-dragger with a grudge.

Offline shoeshineboy

Seriously, this sounds like BS invented by the geeky beat writers. Hot stuff in the wrong place? Yes he did. He throws the heat and put it in the place where the "weak hitting Padres" could crush it over the fence. 

• babble on
That is a grotesque visual, but I don't doubt it for a second. 

This city is crawling with metros who get off on having their nuts plucked in salons...so, why the f**k would you take a blade to your nads anyways?? 

People are so messed up. 

Almost as bad as the time FLop missed a game after cutting himself shaving his balls. (a story I heard through the grapevine that rang true.)

Offline sportsfan882

Seriously, this sounds like BS invented by the geeky beat writers. Hot stuff in the wrong place? Yes he did. He throws the heat and put it in the place where the "weak hitting Padres" could crush it over the fence. 

Blame Davey, he brought it up. Stras owned up to pitching like crap.

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.
What the hell?

Offline shoeshineboy

Blame Davey, he brought it up. Stras owned up to pitching like crap.

Yeah, Davey made the comment. My point is that it sounds like it was misinterpretted. I didn't hear the presser. Just going by the quote given. Seems kind of innocuous if that is all that was said. Unless he started talking about ointments, it's a big leap from that statement to icy hot in the jock.

Offline sportsfan882

Wow Dibble is going after Stras again

“@robdibble49: Beckett, AJ Burnett, Lackey, even Roy Halladay got questioned on Bad days. Jered Weaver didn't make excuses after Texas fed him his lunch.”

freak him

Offline UMDNats

Wow Dibble is going after Stras again

freak him

Dibble :lmao:

What a clown.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
If he had put some on the back of his shoulder, and it got wet, and ran down his back... I don't think that would be comfortable to have in your crack.

Offline sportsfan882

“@robdibble49: Noone would let it be known I got something on my junk excuse, try take it like a man like everyone else.”

:?

• babble on
No way that's bona fide.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Just stop following him SF.