Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Mets, Game 3 (W)  (Read 34037 times)

Offline esoteric

Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Mets, Game 3 (W)
« Reply #100: September 15, 2005, 10:26:25 PM »
Quote from: "dotsandloops"
Sweet Jesus... I rescind everything I said because apparently there is no game four, and it's not on ESPN.  But good God!  I saw it with my own eyes!  I was looking for tomorrow's game on the ESPN schedule and saw "Washington Nationals vs. New York Mets -- ESPN" there.  Whew... I think I need more rest.  Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... maybe the schedule was as screwy as the Gamecast.  I feel absolutely stupid and completely bewildered at the same time  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Reading 80 pages in a biography of Muhammad in one sitting to catch up on classwork isn't very good for your sanity either.  I'm pretty sure that was it: I was distracted both by my work and by the game.

Either that or I'm just freaking nuts... sorry, guys, for my absolutely weird comments earlier!

We forgive you.  Now read up some more on Muhammad and see if you can't muster up some jihadi mojo for the Nationals' series against those Vatican-loving, sinisterly casuistic Jesuitical Padres.  

Given that they humiliated us at RFK when they came out to visit, we could use all the help we can get.  They've been tailspinning lately...let's not be the team that brings them out of their funk, what say?

(P.S. You really need to buy an XTC album.  Hyper-intelligent art-pop.  Black Sea or English Settlement, but be forewarned that lead singer Andy Partridge sings like a seal barks occasionally.)