Author Topic: Did You Take Advantage of the Free P-Nat Tix?  (Read 1098 times)

Did You Take Advantage of the Free P-Nat Tix?
« Topic Start: April 01, 2008, 11:50:52 PM »
For those of you who went to Opening Night, did any of you take advantage of getting a free P-Nat's ticket?

The Potomac Nationals had a small tent set up at the new stadium handing out schedules and getting people on their e-mail list. If you signed up for the e-mail list (it was absolutely free) they gave you a free ticket to ANY P-Nat game this year. The ticket they passed out is redeemable for any regular season game at Potomac, just have to hand it in at the ticket booth and you get just basic grandstand seats.

The wife and I definitely took advantage and look forward to seeing a game or two this year.

natsfan1a

Re: Did You Take Advantage of the Free P-Nat Tix?
« Reply #1: April 02, 2008, 08:25:07 AM »
No, but we picked up a couple of those vouchers at a Nats game last year. We really enjoyed the game when we went, and we ended up attending more. You might want to upgrade from the grandstand tix when you go (tell the box office that you would like to do that and you will be charged only for the difference). The grandstand seats are too uncomfortable for an entire game, IMO. BTW, the P-Nats are home on July 4 and will have a fireworks display after the game.

Offline blue911

« Reply #2: April 02, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
I did but I have a feeling they are going to be the most expensive seats I've ever bought. Quinn's is my wife's favorite jewelry store.

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #3: April 02, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »
The Potomac Nationals had a small tent set up at the new stadium handing out schedules and getting people on their e-mail list.

The grandstand seats are too uncomfortable for an entire game, IMO. BTW, the P-Nats are home on July 4 and will have a fireworks display after the game.

Thanks for the tips. If they're still giving away tickets Saturday I'm so there.

natsfan1a

« Reply #4: April 02, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »
They were there for all of the games that I went to at RFK, and I'd guess that would also be the case at the new park.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #5: April 02, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »
Before the NATS came, the 4th of July with the Cannons was where I spent most of my time.  Get there early and picnic outside to find a good parking spot.  The only thing missing is Apple pie!

Only thing is, its kind of a pain to get out of their parking lot as I recall.  Otherwise its a lot of fun!

natsfan1a

« Reply #6: April 02, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »
We're going to tailgate with some NJ readers at the July 4 game. You should come, too, if you'll be free and would be interested. We didn't have any trouble exiting the parking lot at the games we went to. The Pfitz is close for us so we get home much earlier, which is especially nice for night games.