Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 18791 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Let's have a place where members can go to post info regarding Nats tickets - looking to buy, sell, scalp, get scalped, whatever.

This is THE place.  Do NOT post such transactions in other places.  Do NOT start new threads.  Do NOT offer Blue free beer, it's like feeding Pavlov's dog under the table.

Thank you,

The Management.

:)

Offline blue911

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. This is the place to offer blue free beer, it's like drinking Pavlov's dog under the table.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
30 games is too much for us.  So we'll have pairs of tickets in section 117 for sale.  Single ticket price is $60, but we'll sell a pair of tickets for $100.  Great seats, behind visitors dugout.

Let's have a place where members can go to post info regarding Nats tickets - looking to buy, sell, scalp, get scalped, whatever.

This is THE place.  Do NOT post such transactions in other places.  Do NOT start new threads.  Do NOT offer Blue free beer, it's like feeding Pavlov's dog under the table.

Thank you,

The Management.

:)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Great idea for a sticky. So I will post my latest ticket availability below. And, yes, people from this board actually have bought tickets from me.

I have 4 great seats available from my season ticket holder plan. Section 113, Row J, on the aisle. These are just off third base and next to the $60 Dugout Boxes. Great value! And they are only six rows from the field!

You can buy as many as you want. No minimum games. They are $45/each, plus $35 for Garage C Parking: that’s $215 per game. These are season ticket holder prices.

Now here's the deal. I will throw in FREE parking if you buy 12 or more games! That's a savings of $35 per game and at least $420 for the package. Garage C is right at the ballpark in centerfield.

I've listed the games available below! I'm easy to deal with and willing to meet you anywhere in DC or NoVa. I can do PayPal, checks or cash. I'm dependable, honest and easy to work with. Just e-mail me now so you get the games you want! They won't be around when the weather turns warmer!

GAME #, DATE, TIME, OPPONENT
3 Wed.4/7/2010 7:05 PM Phillies
8 Monday 4/19/2010 7:05 PM Rockies
10 Wed. 4/21/2010 7:05 PM Rockies
15 Tuesday 5/4/2010 7:05 PM Braves
18 Friday 5/7/2010 7:05 PM Marlins
19 Saturday 5/8/2010 1:05 PM Marlins
26 Friday 6/4/2010 7:05 PM Reds
40 Sat 7/3/2010 7:05 PM Mets
41 Sunday 7/4/2010 1:35 PM Mets
42 Tuesday 7/6/2010 7:05 PM Padres
50 Thursday 7/29/2010 12:35 PM Braves
59 Sunday 8/15/2010 1:35 PM D-backs
66 Sunday 8/29/2010 1:35 PM Cardinals
69 Wed. 9/8/2010 12:35 PM Mets
71 Saturday 9/11/2010 1:05 PM Marlins
72 Sunday 9/12/2010 1:35 PM Marlins
73 Monday 9/20/2010 7:05 PM Astros
74 Tuesday 9/21/2010 7:05 PM Astros
78 Saturday 9/25/2010 1:05 PM Braves
81 Tuesday 9/28/2010 7:05 PM Phillies

Please DM if interested. Thanks.

Offline Tokeydog

• I like beer!
PM sent to MathGuy.

Baseball is Life, is it possible to get the tickets with out the parking?  I generally just take Metro.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
This is already effective, and far less annoying :clap:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
 :'(Didn't I suggest this a year or so ago and was discouraged from doing so?   :?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
:'(Didn't I suggest this a year or so ago and was discouraged from doing so?   :?

:roll:

Uh, er, yes!  And we are pleased to report that, in response to your request, we have created this thread.  Thanks for your suggestions, and keep them coming.

:icon_mrgreen:

Offline Mathguy

We don't have any parking - we take metro too.

PM sent to MathGuy.

Baseball is Life, is it possible to get the tickets with out the parking?  I generally just take Metro.

Offline Mathguy

Calsgr8 - you are the warmth of humanity and no one would ignore any idea of yours.

Offline CALSGR8

Thanks Mathguy!

Well just like a .500 season, I guess some ideas need some time to develop  ;)

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Thanks Mathguy!

Well just like a .500 season, I guess some ideas need some time to develop  ;)
Some wounds need a chance to fester...

Offline Baseball is Life

Below is what I have left at this point. I'm down to 13 games. I will consider selling without the parking if you buy 10 games!

I have 4 great seats available from my season ticket holder plan. Section 113, Row J, on the aisle. These are just off third base and next to the $60 Dugout Boxes. Great value! And they are only six rows from the field!

You can buy as many as you want. No minimum games. They are $45/each, plus $35 for Garage C Parking: that’s $215 per game. These are season ticket holder prices.

Now here's the deal. I will throw in FREE parking if you buy 10 or more games! That's a savings of $35 per game and at least $350 for the package. Garage C is right at the ballpark in centerfield.

I've listed the games available below! I'm easy to deal with and willing to meet you anywhere in DC or NoVa. I can do PayPal, checks or cash. I'm dependable, honest and easy to work with. Just e-mail me now so you get the games you want! They won't be around when the weather turns warmer!

Game #, Date, Time, Opponent
3, Wed.4/7/2010, 7:05 PM, Phillies
8, Monday 4/19/2010, 7:05 PM, Rockies
10, Wed. 4/21/2010, 7:05 PM, Rockies
15, Tuesday 5/4/2010, 7:05 PM, Braves
18, Friday 5/7/2010, 7:05 PM, Marlins
40, Sat 7/3/2010, 7:05 PM, Mets
42, Tuesday 7/6/2010, 7:05 PM, Padres
69, Wed. 9/8/2010, 12:35 PM, Mets
71, Saturday 9/11/2010, 1:05 PM, Marlins
72, Sunday 9/12/2010, 1:35 PM, Marlins
73, Monday 9/20/2010, 7:05 PM, Astros
74, Tuesday 9/21/2010, 7:05 PM, Astros
81, Tuesday 9/28/2010, 7:05 PM, Phillies

Offline Baseball is Life

PM sent to MathGuy.

Baseball is Life, is it possible to get the tickets with out the parking?  I generally just take Metro.

I will consider selling the tickets without the parking if you buy at least 10 games. My latest availability is posted above. Thanks.

Offline leilakahn

• Lurker
Does anyone have tickets for Nats Spring Training (home games)?  I need 2 tickets for Mar 12th (v. Yankees), Mar 14th (v Cardinals), and Mar 15 (v Braves).  Will pay a (reasonable) premium for Yankees game.

Also, for anyone who has been to Spring Training, what are the chances of getting reasonable seats/prices at the game? 

Any suggestions for other ticket sources (other than Craigslist or online distributors)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Does anyone have tickets for Nats Spring Training (home games)?  I need 2 tickets for Mar 12th (v. Yankees), Mar 14th (v Cardinals), and Mar 15 (v Braves).  Will pay a (reasonable) premium for Yankees game.

Also, for anyone who has been to Spring Training, what are the chances of getting reasonable seats/prices at the game? 

Any suggestions for other ticket sources (other than Craigslist or online distributors)

Ticket sources other than online distributors?  Only in Florida at the box office.  Getting in to the Cards and Braves games won't be a problem.  You will be able to get tickets at the gate and the ballpark is small enough that there is hardly a bad seat.  The Yanks game will be tougher, your two best choices are to pay premium prices on StubHub or to show up two hours early and look for someone with a couple extras for sale.  At any given time on StubHub most or all of the tickets will be overpriced but people's travel plans change so if you check it a couple times a day there will be bargains to be had.

The Nats play the Astros in Kissimmee on the 13th.  I highly recommend the hour car ride from Viera.  The ballpark is very small and it is easy to get great seats behind the visitor dugout.  Check out Gaterland while your in the area.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Ticket sources other than online distributors?  Only in Florida at the box office.  Getting in to the Cards and Braves games won't be a problem.  You will be able to get tickets at the gate and the ballpark is small enough that there is hardly a bad seat.  The Yanks game will be tougher, your two best choices are to pay premium prices on StubHub or to show up two hours early and look for someone with a couple extras for sale.  At any given time on StubHub most or all of the tickets will be overpriced but people's travel plans change so if you check it a couple times a day there will be bargains to be had.

The Nats play the Astros in Kissimmee on the 13th.  I highly recommend the hour car ride from Viera.  The ballpark is very small and it is easy to get great seats behind the visitor dugout.  Check out Gaterland while your in the area.
In fact, at Space Coast, walking up to the box office is the best way to GET tickets, talking to a human is the best way to convey your wishes, the online system is crap. 

PB is correct, you won't have any problem with any of the games except the Yankees game. 

PM me, as of now, I'm planning to be there for all the games you mention but things change.

Offline PANatsFan

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/spring_training/tickets.jsp?c_id=was

Tickets are on sale here, says the site. Except for the Yankees game.

Offline WA2CHI

I have 3 extra tickets for the game on the 11th vs the Astros but need one ticket for Friday the 12th vs the Yankees.  I will get to the Space Coast area Wednesday night and can meet at the park early Thursday morning.

Offline Gleason2

I have 2 tickets to the Saturday afternoon game against Baltimore on 5/22 that I can't use because of a family commitment. The seats are in section 305 row D. If anyone has comparable seats for another Saturday game during the season that they'd like to trade for these, please send me a private message.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Anyone selling tickets to opening day for a decent price?

Looking for two.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Have you checked stubhub?

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
I did but they were asking like 190 for upper deck seats.

Offline PANatsFan

I have 3 tickets to the 4/10 game in Altoona on Strasburg eve. Might be good if you make a weekend of it (not sure you would unless you were a railroad enthusiast). Anyway, they are bleacher seats and I'm taking all offers (paid 21 total).

Offline CALSGR8

Anyone want 2 tickets to the business man's speciral next a week from Thursday.   GAME TIME 4:35