Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 18800 times)

Offline blue911

Ok, so I got tickets for 142 A.

Does that mean I'll be in the front row above the RF scoreboard?

Yep.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!

Offline blue911

Cool!

You can't see the Jumbotron or whatever they call that thing, but a crap load of homers end up there.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Yeah... that was what I was thinking.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Yeah... that was what I was thinking.

...and Morgan will likely toss you one up after playing catch, it's a nice section unless it gets over run by outta town fans.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Nats tickets are tickets.com - not Ticketmaster, but no model citizen either.

Offline ZIM4MVP

I see alot of June 4th tix went really fast on Nats.com, cannot wait until they announce Starsburg's start on June 5th.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Ok, so I got tickets for 142 A.

Does that mean I'll be in the front row above the RF scoreboard?

You'll be below the scoreboard. :-)

You're on the lower level, the scoreboard is on the 200 level, I'm pretty sure you can see the scoreboard from those seats.  I sit in that area when I take my kids, Teddy and the boys will be running right below your seats.  If it's too sunny or raining the ushers will let you move back up the section to the covered area.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Looking for a couple of good seats - lower bowl inside the bases (or very near), or club level perhaps, for Saturday June 5 vs. the Reds.  Taking my father-in-law for his first trip to Nats Park, and first MLB game in over a decade, so want it to be a nice experience for him.  Willing to pay top pennies on the dollar.   

Wait until the Strasburg announcement is made and prices will drop for the games when he isn't pitching.  Since you're looking for good seats to a specific game I'd recommend checking StubHub several times a day because when reasonably priced tickets are posted they don't last long.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Wait until the Strasburg announcement is made and prices will drop for the games when he isn't pitching.  Since you're looking for good seats to a specific game I'd recommend checking StubHub several times a day because when reasonably priced tickets are posted they don't last long.

I don't have a lot of flexibility, perhaps could do the 4th, but 5th is best.  I've decided to blow my last 2 Red Carpet Rewards points on Club Seating on the 5th.  Maybe we'll get lucky and Stras will start that game, but I think that's the date regardless.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I don't have a lot of flexibility, perhaps could do the 4th, but 5th is best.  I've decided to blow my last 2 Red Carpet Rewards points on Club Seating on the 5th.  Maybe we'll get lucky and Stras will start that game, but I think that's the date regardless.

If there is any way at all to do the 4th then that is the obvious pick.  But it looks like you've made your plan and it sounds like a good one.  I would still say that tickets for the 5th and 6th will drop in price as soon as Strasburg is officially announced for the 4th.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Long shot, but I have two tickets today in the Red Porch that I'm not going to use. If anyone wants to brave the rain and meet me in the Herndon area they are free. Just drop me a PM or something.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I asked for fix to the 4th using points.   If I go ahead and buy tickets for that night, think there's any way of selling them if the points come through?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
If there is any way at all to do the 4th then that is the obvious pick.  But it looks like you've made your plan and it sounds like a good one.  I would still say that tickets for the 5th and 6th will drop in price as soon as Strasburg is officially announced for the 4th.

When I turned in my redemption form yesteday I requested the 5th, with 4th as a backup.  The rep initially thought I was requesting the 4th, and indicated they had very few tickets left or available, and implied that they may not be honoring requests for that date, though she didn't outright say that.

However, reading between the lines, either there has been a surge in interest in the 4th, or the reps have the word about the 4th, or both.

Offline CALSGR8

My Rep said as long as I wasn't requesting Diamond club, he thought it would be OK.  I wonder how soon I can check into if it will be honored or not? 

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I was able to buy only 1 additional ticket to Strasburg's debut June 8, just before they sold out this week.  Nobody in my group wanted it, so I have placed it for sale on StubHub for $95, which will net me $80.

It's in section 134L (RF Baseline Box), row V, seat 1 (I assume to be an aisle seat).  I will sell to any known member here for my fully loaded cost - $55, well below market at this time.

Offline nattybred

I got an email this morning telling me that extra inventory just opened up for tomorrow's game (Strasburg's debut) and I bought 2 tickets for a friend... who just backed out.  I already have my tickets so I'm looking to sell these. Anyways, they are in suite 35 and were $95 each plus service charges that total $210.50.  All I want is face value.    I chose to pick them up at will call so there will be stubs.  I'll be at the Park pretty early but am planning on picking them up from will call in the late morning/early afternoon so could meet near the stadium whenever.  Let me know if anyone's interested. 

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I was able to buy only 1 additional ticket to Strasburg's debut June 8, just before they sold out this week.  Nobody in my group wanted it, so I have placed it for sale on StubHub for $95, which will net me $80.

It's in section 134L (RF Baseline Box), row V, seat 1 (I assume to be an aisle seat).  I will sell to any known member here for my fully loaded cost - $55, well below market at this time.

Sold, for $65.

Offline CALSGR8

I have 2 tickets to Saturday July 10 game vs the Giants for sale.  Its $48 for the pair.  308 C 10 and 11.

There's a sports memoribilia show in Chantilly.  Although its mostly football players signing autographs, my friend and I know a couple of the memoribilia dealers and hang out, buy more baseball junk, etc. 

BTW, Josh Willingham will be signing there but not for free.  None of the players at these shows sign for free (heavy sigh!).  I think his will cost $25.  Not sure.  Go to CSASHOWS.COM for details.

Anyhow, since we are going to that, we can't make the game.  If anyone wants them and will be at any of the games this weekend, let me know.  My friend and I will bring the tickets with us.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
I have 2 tickets to Saturday July 10 game vs the Giants for sale.  Its $48 for the pair.  308 C 10 and 11.

There's a sports memoribilia show in Chantilly.  Although its mostly football players signing autographs, my friend and I know a couple of the memoribilia dealers and hang out, buy more baseball junk, etc. 

BTW, Josh Willingham will be signing there but not for free.  None of the players at these shows sign for free (heavy sigh!).  I think his will cost $25.  Not sure.  Go to CSASHOWS.COM for details.

Anyhow, since we are going to that, we can't make the game.  If anyone wants them and will be at any of the games this weekend, let me know.  My friend and I will bring the tickets with us.

If you can't make the game...how will Josh???!!!

Offline CALSGR8

he may signing early that day.  Not sure.  I usually go out to dinner with friends after they shut the doors for Sat.

I'm bummed.  The season ticket holder picnic at the park is that day too!

Offline Gleason2

I've got 2 tickets to the July 3 game against the Mets that I can't use because I'll be out of town.  That's slated to be a Strasburg start.  The seats are in section 305, row D.  If interested in buying them from me just send me a private message.

Offline CALSGR8

I've got 2 tickets to the July 3 game against the Mets that I can't use because I'll be out of town.  That's slated to be a Strasburg start.  The seats are in section 305, row D.  If interested in buying them from me just send me a private message.

I read somewhere (here maybe?) that the game will change to an afternoon game on the 3rd too.

Offline ZIM4MVP

I have 2 available for Sun. July 4th vs Mets.  Seats are in 100L Row F, these have in-seat service.  Looking for $72 (face value) to any Nats fan.