Author Topic: Nationals vs Red Sox, Game 2  (Read 17509 times)

Offline sportsfan882

Re: Nationals vs Red Sox, Game 2
« Reply #200: June 24, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »
here comes Tavarez

Offline ghostface

« Reply #201: June 24, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »
manny is an idiot but i think dukes has lost a lot of playing time because of his nagging leg problems.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #202: June 24, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »
I wish Natstown had a tribal council like in survivor where we get to vote people off.  :lol:

:blah:

Offline The Chief

« Reply #203: June 24, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »
First vote: Kasten. Second vote: Lerner family. That's all we'll need.
QFT

:blah: :blah:

:?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #204: June 24, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »

Offline The Chief

« Reply #205: June 24, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »
Would you guys shut up if they just walked onto the field and started shooting wads of cash out of the t-shirt cannons?  Because to listen to you, I'd almost think that's what you're expecting.  Blame them for our current roster if you want, but what are they going to do about it in the middle of the season with no good FAs available and nothing to trade with?

Offline spidernat

« Reply #206: June 24, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »
I know... I'm still trying to find out who that girl in the commercial is! I'm telling you she's like 21.

She's lost 10 years.  :rofl:  I'll never ask you again or she may end up being 11.  :shock:

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #207: June 24, 2009, 09:13:11 PM »
Which is pretty close to her real age. lol.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #208: June 24, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »
Would you guys shut up if they just walked onto the field and started shooting wads of cash out of the t-shirt cannons?  Because to listen to you, I'd almost think that's what you're expecting.  Blame them for our current roster if you want, but what are they going to do about it in the middle of the season with no good FAs available and nothing to trade with?

They failed miserably in the offseason. Am I supposed to stay quiet watching this crap on a nightly basis? freak that!

Offline The Chief

« Reply #209: June 24, 2009, 09:13:28 PM »
She's lost 10 years.  :rofl:  I'll never ask you again or she may end up being 11.  :shock:

She's the surrogate wife.  That commercial is creepy.

Offline The Chief

« Reply #210: June 24, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »
They failed miserably in the offseason. Am I supposed to stay quiet watching this crap on a nightly basis? freak that!

And exactly how many times do you have to whine about it in the middle of a totally unrelated discussion before you feel better? :roll:

Offline spidernat

« Reply #211: June 24, 2009, 09:14:32 PM »
She's the surrogate wife.  That commercial is creepy.

I never even thought of that. 

Offline spidernat

« Reply #213: June 24, 2009, 09:15:01 PM »
And exactly how many times do you have to whine about it in the middle of a totally unrelated discussion before you feel better? :roll:

I'm not even halfway to my quota. 

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #214: June 24, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
they are the ones who helped get us into this mess. fans just want some hope that things are going to change/turn around.

Offline The Chief

« Reply #215: June 24, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
they are the ones who helped get us into this mess. fans just want some hope that things are going to change/turn around.

I thought that's what Strasburg was about, but I guess that doesn't help if you're determined to panic and wring your hands like a mindless ninny every single day until Strasburg is signed.

Besides, who honestly believed this team would be this terrible?  Revisionist history indeed.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #216: June 24, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »

We are blaming them for the current roster. We're also blaming them for the nightly stupid moves of playing the wrong players in the wrong positions, mismanaging bullpens, wasting bench players, failing to scout the opposition properly, failing to prepare the hitters with a plan, and doing numerous other things to produce a laughable result that only occurs in baseball when a team either tries to lose or is made up of cripples, all the while catering to out of town interests and thumbing their noses at the local fan base.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #217: June 24, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »
Personally I feel like Stras is going to be a bust.

Offline The Chief

« Reply #218: June 24, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »
We are blaming them for the current roster. We're also blaming them for the nightly stupid moves of playing the wrong players in the wrong positions, mismanaging bullpens, wasting bench players, failing to scout the opposition properly, failing to prepare the hitters with a plan, and doing numerous other things to produce a laughable result that only occurs in baseball when a team either tries to lose or is made up of cripples, all the while catering to out of town interests and thumbing their noses at the local fan base.

:rofl:

You're seriously blaming them for the moves that Manny makes?  I really thought you were a cut above hammonds, ssb.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #219: June 24, 2009, 09:22:23 PM »
I thought that's what Strasburg was about, but I guess that doesn't help if you're determined to panic and wring your hands like a mindless ninny every single day until Strasburg is signed.

Besides, who honestly believed this team would be this terrible?  Revisionist history indeed.
I'll be satisfied when he signs on the dotted line and is in a Nationals uniform taking pictures and speaking in front of a podium with Rizzo, the Lerners, etc.

No one thought they were going to be this bad but they reason they are this bad is the fault of the front office.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #220: June 24, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »
outstanding hit by Guzman :clap:

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #221: June 24, 2009, 09:24:28 PM »
Carp actually called a non home run correct this time.

Damn :(

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #222: June 24, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
freak this

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #223: June 24, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »

You're seriously blaming them for the moves that Manny makes?  I really thought you were a cut above hammonds, ssb.
They could've made the decision to get rid of him by now.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #224: June 24, 2009, 09:26:41 PM »

No, I lump the organizational dysfunction all into one interconnected issue. Individually, I blame Manny for the moves that Manny makes and blame the FO for allowing him to make them or telling him to make them. I blame Kasten for the horrible customer service and failure to run the operation properly, and I blame the Lerners for hamstringing the organization from top to bottom.