Author Topic: The Free Stuff thread  (Read 2512 times)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Re: I'm moving - free stuff if you want it.
« Reply #25: December 29, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »
Bumping this since I've decided I'm going to get rid of the rest of my McFarlane and other figures currently collecting dust in my closet.  I'll post pics and a list of what all I have later tonight but from memory I have a ton of the Cooperstown figures, misc. NL guys, and some Pissburgh Penguins figures.  I'm tired of these things sitting in my closet so if you'd like them let me know.  The price is whatever you want and I'll ship them to you if you'll pay for shipping.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #26: December 29, 2011, 10:16:46 AM »
I'll pay you to burn the Penguins figures in a public place...hopefully you have Jagr?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #27: December 29, 2011, 10:20:09 AM »
I'll pay you to burn the Penguins figures in a public place...hopefully you have Jagr?

I think I mistakenly gave a bunch of them away to Goodwill right before we moved.  If so Jagr (as a Ranger) is somewhere in Fairfax collecting dust waiting for someone to buy him for 50¢.

• babble on
« Reply #28: December 29, 2011, 10:25:49 AM »
It's probably in a medwaste bag awaiting incineration after being extracted from someone's butt in the ER
I think I mistakenly gave a bunch of them away to Goodwill right before we moved.  If so Jagr (as a Ranger) is somewhere in Fairfax collecting dust waiting for someone to buy him for 50¢.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #29: December 29, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »
It's probably in a medwaste bag awaiting incineration after being extracted from someone's butt in the ER

As long as it's not in my closet collecting dust I don't care. :P

• babble on
« Reply #30: December 29, 2011, 10:35:18 AM »
I finally chucked my Chad Cordero bobblehead after his 2nd arm broke off...Chad de Milo

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #31: December 29, 2011, 10:40:56 AM »
I finally chucked my Chad Cordero bobblehead after his 2nd arm broke off...Chad de Milo

My parents coming up for CHRISTmasnukahfestivuskwanza made me realize that my "collecting" (i.e. hording) is a behavior I need to change immediately.  I boxed up and donated three huge boxes of books I was never going to read or need again so this is just the next step in the "letting go of crap I don't need" process. 

My Jayson Werthless bobblehead's neck go broken during the move so he took a header down the rubbage shoot a couple of weeks ago.  The Njyer Morgans might follow suit.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #32: December 29, 2011, 10:47:35 AM »
Not moving but I have a children's playset that I want to give away to someone who wants a nice piece free.

It's perfect for someone not afraid of some work to help me take apart and reassemble, and it could use a refinishing coat of polyurethane.  Also, it has a rope climbing thing which needs to be replaced, though I think parts are still available locally (Chantilly).  It's about 9 years old so showing some wear and needs cleaning up, but the price is right.  It comes apart in a few large pieces, would best be loaded into a pickup truck (which I don't have).

Here's a link to what it looks like:  http://www.creativeplaythings.com/wooden-swing-sets/chesapeake-wooden-swing-set

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Re: The Free Stuff thread
« Reply #33: December 29, 2011, 02:35:15 PM »
Thanks for leaving the CHRIST in CHRISTmasnukahfestivuskwanza. I hate it when people spell it Xmasnukahfestivuskwanza.

My parents coming up for CHRISTmasnukahfestivuskwanza made me realize that my "collecting" (i.e. hording) is a behavior I need to change immediately.  I boxed up and donated three huge boxes of books I was never going to read or need again so this is just the next step in the "letting go of crap I don't need" process. 

My Jayson Werthless bobblehead's neck go broken during the move so he took a header down the rubbage shoot a couple of weeks ago.  The Njyer Morgans might follow suit.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #34: December 30, 2011, 04:19:45 AM »
Free hits on MDS!

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #35: December 30, 2011, 06:44:53 AM »
Thanks for leaving the CHRIST in CHRISTmasnukahfestivuskwanza. I hate it when people spell it Xmasnukahfestivuskwanza.

In these End Times®™ I like to make sure everyone knows the real spirit of the holiday.

Free hits on MDS!

The last guy that tried that is still smiling with a gap in his teeth.