Author Topic: Am I crazy or are FP and Bob developing some chemistry?  (Read 6031 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
No I think FP Has improved a lot is the difference!

Lets Go Ryan!

Offline Jordanz Meatballz

The entire broadcast tonight felt grating, I wish there were an easy way for me to sync up Charlie and Dave.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
The entire broadcast tonight felt grating, I wish there were an easy way for me to sync up Charlie and Dave.

If you have an iPod with radio you can pause the radio to get it to sync with the TV broadcast. That's what I do.

If you have an iPod with radio you can pause the radio to get it to sync with the TV broadcast. That's what I do.

Which App?  Would it work with an iPhone?  I just figured that it'd be blacked out..

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
Which App?  Would it work with an iPhone?  I just figured that it'd be blacked out..

I think it is only on iPod Nano. I don't have an iPhone.

But the MLB at bat app has the radio feed for $4.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Boric acid is chemistry.   (jk)

I think it is only on iPod Nano. I don't have an iPhone.

But the MLB at bat app has the radio feed for $4.

Unfortunately the MLB at-bat app is behind the tv.  That's not what you're talking about pausing, right?

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Unfortunately the MLB at-bat app is behind the tv.  That's not what you're talking about pausing, right?

The iPod Nano has a built in FM radio (or it did) and it can pause the live radio stream.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
I really think Carp is the problem.  FP is BALLZ OWT.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
FP is growing on me. Carp is, yawn, Carp.

But, hell, anybody is going to get on my nerves given how much I watch those two.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
FP is growing on me. Carp is, yawn, Carp.

But, hell, anybody is going to get on my nerves given how much I watch those two.

One can avoid those two altogether simply by switching to radio full-time whenever one is not at the ballpark - Slowes and Jageler wipe the floor with those Orioles bums.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
One can avoid those two altogether simply by switching to radio full-time whenever one is not at the ballpark - Slowes and Jageler wipe the floor with those Orioles bums.

I'm old OC.   I need pictures.  :P    I'm still tryin' to sync the pictures with C & D.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Bob and FP regarding Philly Fans per the Sports Bog

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2012/09/28/bob-carpenter-and-f-p-santangelo-on-philly-fans/

Jayson Werth’s Wednesday night antics, and the subsequent outrage in Philadelphia, put Phillies fans back on the menu of appropriate D.C. sports topics.

So during a Werth at-bat midway through Thursday night’s game, as the fans jeered him yet again, the MASN crew started discussing that noble fanbase. Dialog:

Bob Carpenter: And this all goes back to the ignorant people – and it doesn’t take many, it’s not all Philly fans obviously – but there were some really AWFUL people who cheered when he left this field with a broken wrist back in May. Inexcusable. Pardon me, that was in D.C., but Philly fans that were in our ballpark were the ones cheering. And we know that not all Philly fans are like that, but I think that really got to Jayson.

F.P. Santangelo: They’re not?

Carpenter: …

Santangelo: I said, they’re not?

Carpenter: I don’t think all of them are.

Santangelo: Well, there’s one or two that aren’t.

Carpenter: I think they’ve got some good fans here.

Santangelo: [Laughter]

Carpenter: Or somewhere.

Faceless Phillies fan: BAAAAAAAOOOOOH, WERTHLESS!!!!!! WERTHLESS!!!!!!!

(Via @tomcblock)

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen
FP's option picked up for next year and Carp offered a contract per Blooble Lickitung