Author Topic: Games you are going to - 2013 Nats Park Roll Call  (Read 20362 times)

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.

Offline NationalHeat

Who's going Friday night.

I'll be there. Btw, what time does the park open? 5:30?

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
2.5 hours before the start of the game. So 4:35 for a 7:05 first pitch. Unless I'm subtracting wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

But I'm sure about the 2.5 hours. It's on the website.

I'll be there. Btw, what time does the park open? 5:30?

Offline NationalHeat

Thanks! I wonder if today's beer mugs are glass or plastic?

Offline danjros

Going tonight.  Thinking about just drinking $5 beers @ scoreboard Pavilion until gametime and then getting a seat at the porch. What are wait times usually for getting a table at red porch?  There are 6 of us. 

Offline Copecwby20

I've gotten a table in 15 minutes, but it was during a weekday game, the day after we clinched the NL East.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

Faux-plastic

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Planning on making all three fixtures of this Cubs series...if you're going tonight, might want to start out a bit earlier than usual since Caps-Rangers Game 5 will be going on at the same time - to say nothing of the big turn-outs we usually get for weekend Cubs series and the Metro track work going on this weekend.

Record attendance for Cubs visits to the Nats:

RFK and overall - 44,012 on Sunday 15th May 2005 (Cubs broke 40k twice and 35k five times at RFK - within the NL only the Mets regularly brought bigger crowds)
Nats Park - 36,014 on Saturday 18th July 2009

Offline Tyler Durden

• Leprechaun
I'm travelling again so I'll miss this series.  Last time I left town, we got swept by the Barves.  Hopefully we do a bit better against the Chubs.

Offline e44green

You were being sarcastic, right?

Surely nothing could go wrong with giving out 15,000 glass items at the beginning of a baseball game!  :lmao:

Offline NationalHeat

You were being sarcastic, right?

Surely nothing could go wrong with giving out 15,000 glass items at the beginning of a baseball game!  :lmao:

Its one of those things where in my mind, I knew it was plastic, but I was holding out a little hope for glass.  :rofl:

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Oh, man, that reminds me of when someone had the bright idea to have a food drive at a Caps/Flyers game.   

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Oh, man, that reminds me of when someone had the bright idea to have a food drive at a Caps/Flyers game.   

The Caps have had many such misguided inspirations through the years...also 2007 Fan Appreciation Night when the Buffalo Sabres and their dodgy supporters were the visitors.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Its one of those things where in my mind, I knew it was plastic, but I was holding out a little hope for glass.  :rofl:

....it'll be a plastic pilsner glass...

Offline hammondsnats

sunday

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
sunday

I'm going to try to sneak off from my group at some point. Miller Lite Scoreboard?

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
I'm going to try to sneak off from my group at some point. Miller Lite Scoreboard?

Group sessions on Sunday?   :)

Offline blue911

I thought they shackled you guys

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
So is that new falafal place open on Saturdays?

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Who's in the loft tonight?   Anyone Anyone?   Btw   No Bryce ingrown toenail surgery  and Werth setback

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Anyone going this afternoon? I wasn't planning on going, but thinking about heading down.

Offline madj55

I'll be there!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Anyone going this afternoon? I wasn't planning on going, but thinking about heading down.

Yup, plan on being in the Loft by say 2:45 or so.