Author Topic: Vent Thread  (Read 7958 times)

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
Re: Vent Thread
« Reply #25: October 13, 2012, 01:16:10 AM »
Most of what I would say has already been said, but I have to add...

Dear Danny,

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/apa/

Sincerely yours in hell (aka upstate NY),
KFYM

Offline BigMeech

« Reply #26: October 13, 2012, 01:17:20 AM »
Oh, and freak Mike Rizzo too for drafting Storen over Trout.  You scumbag.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
« Reply #27: October 13, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
And man, Storen.... We should have traded your ass like (I think...) Linty said. crap dude.

And Clippard, screw you. We should send you down to A and "convert you to a starter" then trade you to the Pirates.

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.
« Reply #28: October 13, 2012, 01:17:25 AM »
freak sportsfan for being positive and trusting Clip. The HR in the 8th was because of that.

Offline madj55

« Reply #29: October 13, 2012, 01:17:39 AM »
The Nats weren't even considered playoff contenders this year.

It was an amazing season. Well be back.

That's a freaking losers attitude. "Oh we weren't supposed to be here, so it's okay we lost." freak that we were the #1 seed man, it was our year. You just watched it all go down in flames and that's all you can say? Get the freak out of here with that soft crap.

Offline rileyn

« Reply #30: October 13, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »
Davey was asleep tonight.

Gio gagged.  He is not a proven #1 and it showed this postseason.  Can't control emotions.

Storen could be long-term damaged after that disaster.  Throw a freaking strike.

Why did Edwin Jackson come in to pitch when Mattheus was available?

Ian Desmond did not convert one tough chance all series.  He was abysmal on ground balls all week.  You MUST at least knock that ball down.  He also let one leak through him earlier in the game that lead to a run, and we all remember his E yesterday that lead to the Cards only run.

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.
« Reply #31: October 13, 2012, 01:18:32 AM »
That's a freaking losers attitude. "Oh we weren't supposed to be here, so it's okay we lost." freak that we were the #1 seed man, it was our year. You just watched it all go down in flames and that's all you can say? Get the freak out of here with that soft crap.

Agree so much.

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #32: October 13, 2012, 01:18:37 AM »
I can't help but be happy. Great year. We SUCKED two years ago, now we are division champs and have 90s Braves potential. It'll come. Have to learn to lose first.

Really proud of all these guys. Natitude.

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.
« Reply #33: October 13, 2012, 01:19:18 AM »
I can't help but be happy. Great year. We SUCKED two years ago, now we are division champs and have 90s Braves potential. It'll come. Have to learn to lose first.

Hope you're trolling.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
« Reply #34: October 13, 2012, 01:19:43 AM »

Dude, even I'm going to say WTF.

We just humiliated ourselves on national TV in historic fashion.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #35: October 13, 2012, 01:19:50 AM »
Been here done that....and yes.  We will be back next year - even better than before.

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #36: October 13, 2012, 01:20:12 AM »

LMAO

Offline BigMeech

« Reply #37: October 13, 2012, 01:20:20 AM »

What happened in the past doesn't matter.  We were the best team in baseball, had a 6-0 lead, and blew it.  The fact is we were there and were one strike away TWICE from going to the NLCS.  Don't be happy with failure.

Oh, and freak Desmond for piss poor play at shortstop. 

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #38: October 13, 2012, 01:20:37 AM »
Some of you are making Linty really, really, really mad right now.

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #39: October 13, 2012, 01:21:55 AM »

You have to take the long view. Team hasn't even hit its prime yet. Baseball is 162 plus games over MANY seasons when you have a core. It takes time. It'll happen.

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.
« Reply #40: October 13, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
You have to take the long view. Team hasn't even hit its prime yet. Baseball is 162 plus games over MANY seasons when you have a core. It takes time. It'll happen.

It should have happened tonight.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
« Reply #41: October 13, 2012, 01:22:56 AM »
No, tonight doesn't "happen".

Losing a close 4-2 or 3-2 game happens.

This doesn't "happen".

Offline BigMeech

« Reply #42: October 13, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »

Will Gio learn to throw strikes at the age of 27?

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #43: October 13, 2012, 01:24:26 AM »
Don't pitch a closer three nights straight after elbow surgery then? Don't bench your best player? Don't pitch Jackson in favor of proven RP?

This ain't on the guys.

Offline madj55

« Reply #44: October 13, 2012, 01:24:52 AM »
HOW THE freak DID I FORGET TO RIP STOREN? WHEN THE freak DID WE GET ICE CREAM?

Storen - If you don't pitch for us again I wouldn't be upset at all man, closers come and go. Mike Macdougal would've closed that out better than you. Chad Cordero and his 2008 84 mph fastball would've shut the door. Jon Rauch might've even done it. Maybe Matt Capps, probably not though. I'm gonna start calling you Cundiff from now on cause you're just like Billy. Okay you aren't that bad but i'm heated right now. You sucked tonight and that's all that matters. You pretty much ended our season. I had three good goddamn tweets that i was saving to post for after we won but now i can't freaking use them. I swear I was gonna get at least 10 retweets with one of em. freak this man, first I lose my state championship in baseball after going 28-0 and now the Nats choke like I've never seen a team do before.

Just remember this: we were beat by Pete Kozma and Daniel Descalso. Unbelievable.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #45: October 13, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »
It's ok for someone to be happy with the season overall - but he should probably not do that in the vent thread

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #46: October 13, 2012, 01:26:06 AM »

Who cares right now?  This is an epic collapse and we deserve to go around throwing chairs and breaking crap for suffering through that mess.

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #47: October 13, 2012, 01:27:11 AM »
It's ok for someone to be happy with the season overall - but he should probably not do that in the vent thread

Fine, I'll vent on Daveys bad decisions. That's about it. Game was 6-3 handed over to the pen and he mismanaged it completely.

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #48: October 13, 2012, 01:28:35 AM »
Why the freak did Storen pitch in the game 3 blowout for Christs sake? That was a terrible decision that cost us today big time.

Offline NationalHeat

« Reply #49: October 13, 2012, 01:30:40 AM »
freak that ump for not giving us a single outside pitch too. Jesus!