Author Topic: Any news on when playoff tickets will arrive?  (Read 2122 times)

Offline rbw5t

Re: Any news on when playoff tickets will arrive?
« Reply #25: October 03, 2012, 10:28:07 AM »
I emailed my rep too.  For our seats in 309, we were charged a total of $2,028 (inclusive of the $20 per seat "convenience" fee, or whatever it is).  That comes to $507 per seat for four seats.  This per seat cost is different both from what my ticket rep quoted me ($502 per seat) what the face value of the tickets is.  Based on the prices actually printed on each ticket, our total per seat cost (including the $20 fee) should have been $478, so we were charged $29 per seat more than what the face value indicates we should have been charged.  I'm waiting to hear what she has to say about this.  I'll let you all know once I have heard from her.

The difference between $502 and $507 is just attributable to the $20 fee split four ways, but the other $24 is the mystery.  It seems like everyone's printed tickets reflect a lower cost than what was charged.

I got an email response from my rep assuring me that the quoted and charged prices are correct, and the printed prices on the tickets are a mistake.  He says I will get the correct refund for unplayed games, but I'm still think it's going to be a headache.  And, I'm still sort of suspicious that the inconsistencies are intentional.