Author Topic: LEGO Adventures III ***NEW EPISODE***  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Re: LEGO Adventures III ***NEW EPISODE***
« Reply #25: April 20, 2014, 12:07:43 AM »
Oriole wing backpack :lmao:

Offline houston-nat

« Reply #26: April 20, 2014, 11:44:50 PM »
Oriole wing backpack :lmao:
My favorite part is Antoine Walker on an ostrich. I hope the Guild of Independent Nats Fans United is summoned by a similarly impressive figure, when they return to the story.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
« Reply #27: April 20, 2014, 11:48:08 PM »
My favorite part is Antoine Walker on an ostrich. I hope the Guild of Independent Nats Fans United is summoned by a similarly impressive figure, when they return to the story.
Take another look at what Hammonds' initial destination is upon setting out.

Offline ajcartwright

« Reply #28: May 02, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
ATTENTION VEGA !! HEADS UP

Sunday 05/04, 8PM EDT on Fox Network
Homer meets Legos in the 550th episode of "The Simpsons"

"the Simpsons enter an alternative universe where everything fits with everything else and nobody ever gets hurt"

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #29: May 04, 2014, 08:06:35 PM »
ATTENTION VEGA !! HEADS UP

Sunday 05/04, 8PM EDT on Fox Network
Homer meets Legos in the 550th episode of "The Simpsons"

"the Simpsons enter an alternative universe where everything fits with everything else and nobody ever gets hurt"

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
« Reply #30: May 04, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
Here are some new figures to bridge the gap until the next episode of Hammonds.

First we have the Copenhagen Cowboy himself, known across the galaxy as Adam Pleasurearm. His right arm was disintegrated in a battle with an irate space elf wizard, but when it came to having a cybernetic arm attached, he went an unusual direction. At first, he considered getting a machine gun arm because he likes guns a lot, but he decided that he likes pleasuring women better than guns, so he had a vibrator arm attached instead.

He is extremely well-regarded everywhere he has been.

Next is JCA. He still uses his crossbow from ancient times.

The Chief got tired of relying on Nathan for transport, so he conjured up a new mechanical means of transport.

I modified Imref's colors a bit.

This is not a WNFF member, but he's one of my favorite figures. This is Nikola the Red, wizard extraordinaire and god of generosity.

And now, the best figure of this batch. Sometimes, being a galactic private investigator can result in getting into some situations that require a lot of firepower, so Lord Spider has constructed battle armor perfectly suited for such missions. It comes equipped with two arm mounted flame throwers, a minigun on the right shoulder, three plasma cannons on the left shoulder, and two gold plated chainsaws flanking another chainsaw made of fire.

His enemies are utterly destroyed.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #31: May 05, 2014, 10:13:12 AM »
Nice job with the glasses. The gray t-shirt matches a couple I wear to the ballpark :thumbs: 

I like sticking to the crossbow. It's ancient, but so is my flip (not smart) phone and wire phone at home.  None of this being able to move from room to room stuff for me.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #32: May 05, 2014, 10:19:34 AM »
I like sticking to the crossbow. It's ancient, but so is my flip (not smart) phone and wire phone at home.  None of this being able to move from room to room stuff for me.

Looks like Vega picked the wrong WNFF'er to be the dinosaur  :mg:

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #33: May 05, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »
Telephone?  I shout into a voice pipe. 
Nice job with the glasses. The gray t-shirt matches a couple I wear to the ballpark :thumbs: 

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #34: July 20, 2014, 07:38:40 PM »
TONIGHT Sunday 05/19, 8PM ET on Fox Network
RERUN: Homer meets Legos in the 550th episode of "The Simpsons"

"The Simpsons enter an alternative universe where everyone is made out of Legos."