Author Topic: Nationals vs Giants, Game 2  (Read 13765 times)

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Re: Nationals vs Giants, Game 2
« Reply #400: July 10, 2010, 10:41:25 PM »
Just barely above yours.

I need to pick it up if I ever want to catch up with you.

I did say someday. It's actually a bit over 32 years :lmao:

My other secret is red loft posts used to go towards your total.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #401: July 10, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »
So you're saying there's a chance.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #402: July 10, 2010, 10:49:59 PM »
Keep in mind his relative absence this season when considering post rate :shock:

Also consider that Red Loft and Uncensored posts haven't counted since some time last year.  If you go to his user stats and add up all the sections, he's actually in the 60k+ range, I believe.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #404: July 11, 2010, 01:40:24 AM »
What's upsetting about that link?

Offline Potomac Cannons

« Reply #405: July 11, 2010, 02:22:20 AM »
What's upsetting about that link?

Somehow a few people will nag and pretend that Kasten is responsible for the Giants selling road trip tickets to see the Nats without any knowledge of who initiated the situation.  Even if he is, considering attendance issues in the last years, it's a smart move for a team coming in with no local fanbase and not enough star power to fill in the empty seats.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #406: July 11, 2010, 02:41:05 AM »
Somehow a few people will nag and pretend that Kasten is responsible for the Giants selling road trip tickets to see the Nats without any knowledge of who initiated the situation.  Even if he is, considering attendance issues in the last years, it's a smart move for a team coming in with no local fanbase and not enough star power to fill in the empty seats.

That's what I was assuming was "the bad thing" about that link. I really don't care. If it's not a straightforward message that Kasten does towards Philly fans then I'm fine with it.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #407: July 11, 2010, 12:26:31 PM »

I don't think anyone is that dumb, it's just that it's frustrating that yet another fanbase is preparing to invade.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #408: July 11, 2010, 12:28:01 PM »
I don't think anyone is that dumb, it's just that it's frustrating that yet another fanbase is preparing to invade.

I don't look at it that way since San Francisco is literally on the opposite end of America. You don't consider traveling 3000 miles a vacation?