Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Pirates, Game 1 (Curly W)  (Read 7777 times)

natintheuk

Quote from: "tomterp"
Quote from: "natintheuk"
man Johnson comes alive again tonight, 4 RBIs off 2 hits, and it looks like ill be in bed by 3am, happy days!

as a note, the first win for a starter at RFK for 25 games tonight

Hey UKnat, nice to see you staying up.  For once you are rewarded, eh?

its nice to have it pay off every now and again, although i havent missed a pitch all year so far,

though im not looking forward to a 10.40ET start against LAD in August, thatll be 3.40am start here!!! :(

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
though im not looking forward to a 10.40ET start against LAD in August, thatll be 3.40am start here!!! :(

So, you take a nap before hand and get up early...

natintheuk

Quote from: "Kenz aFan"

i think thats what ill have to do, or maybe take a trip to the US so its on at a good time

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
........................................BANG!

..........ZOOM![/u]

............................................NATIONALS

.............................WIN!!!
[/size]

Offline carlfish

BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BANG ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Zack Day picks up a win.  A combined shut-out.

natintheuk

YYAAHHHHOOOOOO

BANG ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM BANG

and a shutout, g'night all its been fun, same time tomorrow

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
NICE.  we needed that one!

now, off to play some Ghost Recon, and I think I'm going to be at RFK tomorrow.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"

i think thats what ill have to do, or maybe take a trip to the US so its on at a good time

Goto Hawaii, that way the game will be on 4:40 local time, and you'll still have you evening left... Goto Kauai, and see where they filmed the Jurassic Park movies.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
My daughter was loving this.  She's a huge Zach Day fan, was delighted he is back with the Nats.

In case you're wondering "why Zack Day", I got her the full baseball card set last year, and she picked him out of the crowd as being the cutest, and so you have it.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
My daughter was loving this.  She's a huge Zach Day fan, was delighted he is back with the Nats.

In case you're wondering "why Zack Day", I got her the full baseball card set last year, and she picked him out of the crowd as being the cutest, and so you have it.

such is the way little girls think, eh?

Ryan Zimmerman

nice game!!!!!!!!!!!1 thx nick i'm happy

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"

such is the way little girls think, eh?

Yup.  She was clutching her baseball card throughout the last 4 innings.  But now I'm committed to getting her an autograph on her card.  Hope I don't disappoint!