Author Topic: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 1  (Read 16913 times)

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Re: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 1
« Reply #225: September 04, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »

Also, Bard Rocks! He so kicks ass! Josh Bard is the mother freaking man! Or at least he is while Flores is throwing like a girl and just batting.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Josh Bard is a warrior.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #226: September 04, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »
freak. they are still waiting until after sept. 8 to call up the AAA players :bang:

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #227: September 04, 2009, 11:05:28 PM »
Stammen out for 6 weeks.

Balester done for the season.

No word of Sept call-ups from Rizzo?

What's wrong with Collin? God this team is cursed.

Offline PC

« Reply #228: September 04, 2009, 11:22:58 PM »
Stammen out for 6 weeks.

Balester done for the season.

:shock:

Offline PC

« Reply #229: September 04, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »
God this team is cursed.

That's been my contention...  :twisted:

It's the only explanation.

Offline NatsDad14

« Reply #230: September 05, 2009, 12:41:17 AM »
Bard 0/5 with 3 Ks and 10 LOB tonight.

Chief, if anyone speaks a positive word about him EVER again they should be banned on the spot.

Why are coming out to bash Bard now? Why didn't you do it last game when he hit a HR something your boy does twice in a lifetime. If your boy went 0/4, you would be noticeably absent from the thread.

btw, Who were the posters who hated on Dunn, Willingham, and Dukes the last week or so? They are good hitters and don't deserve the ridicule they got.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #231: September 05, 2009, 12:41:46 AM »

Chief, if anyone speaks a positive word about him EVER again they should be banned on the spot.

Bard stinks. He doesn't doesn't field, catch, or throw well, he can't run worth a damn, and his hitting is in the crapper. It's not just one game. He stinks.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #232: September 05, 2009, 12:49:12 AM »
Bard stinks. He doesn't doesn't field, catch, or throw well, he can't run worth a damn, and his hitting is in the crapper. It's not just one game. He stinks.
I don't get the fascination with him. He is one of the worst players ever to put on a Nationals uniform.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #233: September 05, 2009, 12:50:19 AM »
Why are coming out to bash Bard now? Why didn't you do it last game when he hit a HR something your boy does twice in a lifetime. If your boy went 0/4, you would be noticeably absent from the thread.

btw, Who were the posters who hated on Dunn, Willingham, and Dukes the last week or so? They are good hitters and don't deserve the ridicule they got.
:lmao: keep backing Bard. he's a beast.

Dukes is far from a good hitter.

Where were these guys (RZ included) during the road trip? They are the reason we lost most of those games. No one is immune from criticism. I don't care what their numbers on the season are, they were responsible for us losing all of those games on that embarrassing road trip.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #234: September 05, 2009, 12:59:52 AM »
XM.  Good across the entire USA.

Unfortunately ...  no XM.   I've thought about it but I'm not in the car all that much.  BTW, I tried the options given me this evening and had little luck.   I had 1500 for awhile but it faded quickly while the score was 4-0.   I got near Richmond and 950 was very weak.   I picked up my son at VCU and got a ticket on 95 in Richmond where the speed limit is 55 (so the state trooper told me).   I got within range of WTOP on the way home and heard the boyz lost, left the bases loaded ... etc.    What an adventure it was (LOL).     However, it did give me time to think about our (Nats) media outlets.    Man, what a second rate setup.    Radio is bad ... real bad and TV (MASN) isn't much better.    I'd like to see the Nats on hi-def on the same channel every game and have a radio outlet that would allow me to listen to the game without my tin foil hat.    I need that for communicating with ET's and the CIA monitor.    A heavy duty FM 50K watt outlet would be nice.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
« Reply #235: September 05, 2009, 01:06:14 AM »
Unfortunately ...  no XM.   I've thought about it but I'm not in the car all that much.  BTW, I tried the options given me this evening and had little luck.   I had 1500 for awhile but it faded quickly while the score was 4-0.   I got near Richmond and 950 was very weak.   I picked up my son at VCU and got a ticket on 95 in Richmond where the speed limit is 55 (so the state trooper told me).   I got within range of WTOP on the way home and heard the boyz lost, left the bases loaded ... etc.    What an adventure it was (LOL).
The Nats radio network sucks.

Offline mitlen

« Reply #236: September 05, 2009, 01:08:21 AM »
The Nats radio network sucks.

Indeed ... It's hard to believe that a market like we have is so lacking in coverage.   Hell, I'm a western PA boy and I can still hear a Pirates game on KDKA if I'd ever have a need to .... and the Pirates suck.     I've been a Nats fan since they arrived but holy crapola they (the powers that be) make it hard to follow them.

Offline mitlen

« Reply #237: September 05, 2009, 01:12:19 AM »
and that's game. Mock looks absolutely terrible. Get him out of there!

Does not know how to pitch. Had Cantu down 0-2 and threw a BP fastball right in his wheel house.

He has not a clue how to pitch.

Good Lord man !!   I just got home and I see your post at 7:16 PM.    Did he look that bat that early ?

Offline mitlen

« Reply #238: September 05, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #239: September 05, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »

Josh Bard could beat the crap out of sportsfan882.

Go ahead Chief.  I deserve it.  :lol:

Online blue911

« Reply #240: September 05, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
Josh Bard could beat the crap out of sportsfan882.

Somehow I don't think he'd brag about it though.