Author Topic: Washington Redskins Thread (2012)  (Read 96812 times)

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: Washington Redskins Thread (2012)
« Reply #1225: October 28, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
I'm so done with Hall. He not only can't cover, then he behaves like a total douche. Cut him and take the cap hit or whatever. We don't need him that much.

As for Haslett, I still don't think you can lay all of the blame at his feet. So many injuries. What are you gonna do?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #1226: October 28, 2012, 04:59:08 PM »
Hall should be cut immediately. The salary hit is about 7.5 million in prorated bonus for the two remaining years left for yet another mistake in giving a big contract to a player who can't play. Hall got caught lying to the media in the locker room trying to avoid talking about the incident. He told them that he had a meeting set up with Goodell in NY tomorrow to discuss the incident and therefore could not talk about it. When informed that the league office was closed for the next two days he said that he had his agent trying to set up a meeting.

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #1227: October 28, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »
Hall should be cut immediately. The salary hit is about 7.5 million in prorated bonus for the two remaining years left for yet another mistake in giving a big contract to a player who can't play. Hall got caught lying to the media in the locker room trying to avoid talking about the incident. He told them that he had a meeting set up with Goodell in NY tomorrow to discuss the incident and therefore could not talk about it. When informed that the league office was closed for the next two days he said that he had his agent trying to set up a meeting.

He's trash. The thuggish attitude is not what I want representing the Skins. Fletcher is the ultimate anti-Hall. He should kick the living crap out of that trash talking piece of crap.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #1228: October 28, 2012, 05:06:32 PM »
What do you expect from someone out of VT. This game was so bad that the only thing that salvages it from the cellar is the embarrassment at home against Philadelphia on Monday night a couple of years ago. The defense is plain awful. No pass rush. Kerrigan is still MIA. I guess he can't do without Orakpo.  :?  The dropped passes was just indicative of a team mentally out of it. Again the play calling at times is absolutely baffling. A freaking deep pass the QB on 3rd and 4? Are you freaking kidding me! A backside screen pass to Paulsen in the red zone? What a freaking genius Jr is.  :hang:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #1229: October 28, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »
Without Orakpo, they can triple team Kerrigan.
What do you expect from someone out of VT. This game was so bad that the only thing that salvages it from the cellar is the embarrassment at home against Philadelphia on Monday night a couple of years ago. The defense is plain awful. No pass rush. Kerrigan is still MIA. I guess he can't do without Orakpo.  :?  The dropped passes was just indicative of a team mentally out of it. Again the play calling at times is absolutely baffling. A freaking deep pass the QB on 3rd and 4? Are you freaking kidding me! A backside screen pass to Paulsen in the red zone? What a freaking genius Jr is.  :hang:

Offline spidernat

« Reply #1230: October 28, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »
Without Orakpo, they can triple team Kerrigan.

Lately you can get away with blocking Kerrigan with a punter and he still won't create pressure.

Offline PC

« Reply #1231: October 28, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »
The lack of talent on defense is staggering.  They're like an expansion team.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #1232: October 28, 2012, 06:46:16 PM »
The lack of talent on defense is staggering.  They're like an expansion team.

Their best play was when the pass hit the ref's head for an incompletion on 3rd down that forced a punt.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #1233: October 28, 2012, 06:49:45 PM »
I'm so done with Hall. He not only can't cover, then he behaves like a total douche. Cut him and take the cap hit or whatever. We don't need him that much.

As for Haslett, I still don't think you can lay all of the blame at his feet. So many injuries. What are you gonna do?

Every  team has injuries,  all year,  this team has been incapable of generating any pressure (really since they switched to 3-4.)  I've come around on Shanny,  but someone else needs to be in charge of defensive player personell

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #1234: October 28, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »
Their best play was when the pass hit the ref's head for an incompletion on 3rd down that forced a punt.

:lmao: 

The Shannies are gonna get RGIII kilt before the end of the season exposing him like they do   ...   particularly on that pass play to him.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #1235: October 28, 2012, 08:27:01 PM »

The Shannies are gonna get RGIII kilt before the end of the season exposing him like they do   ...   particularly on that pass play to him.

Some people are "too smart" for other people's own good.  :?

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #1236: October 29, 2012, 04:57:44 PM »
HAIL TO THE FORESKINZ!!!!

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #1237: October 29, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »
HAIL TO THE FORESKINZ!!!!

Ha it took like five posts for you to out yourself

Offline mitlen

« Reply #1238: October 29, 2012, 05:14:52 PM »

Crossed my mind as well.   :P

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #1239: October 29, 2012, 05:24:14 PM »

It should have been obvious from the first post.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #1240: October 29, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »
It should have been obvious from the first post.

except nobody cares

Offline spidernat

« Reply #1241: October 29, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »
So Boss Dealwiler is Giancarlo Stanton's Daisy Duke?

Offline grizzly

« Reply #1242: October 29, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »

lol like Tomlin has done a better job protecting Ben?

This is the first year he is consistently taking 3 step drops.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #1243: October 29, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
Ben is a lot bigger than RGIII, no?

Offline grizzly

« Reply #1244: October 29, 2012, 08:14:02 PM »

Sure is, however, remember when the Steelers lost to the Broncos last year in large part because Ben was nowhere near 100%?

It's rocks from a glass house.  Steelers fans can worry about their own team, they ain't God's gift to football despite what that obnoxious fan base thinks.  I'd love to see how "great" these Steelers fans are with a little adversity and a string of losing seasons by the way.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #1245: October 29, 2012, 08:16:01 PM »

Definitely. He's a freaking Clydesdale. DC's need to protect their DB's from him. Also, Tomlin hasn't been the head coach for Roethlisberger's entire career.

Offline grizzly

« Reply #1246: October 29, 2012, 08:22:24 PM »
6 years, and weighted higher in relevance because they were the most recent.  Ben has taken a beating with Tomlin as a coach.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #1247: October 30, 2012, 05:01:28 AM »
except nobody cares

Says the needledick that responded.

Offline mitlen

« Reply #1248: October 30, 2012, 07:58:33 AM »

Tomlin changed the approach this year bringing in the new OC.   Plus, old man Rooney told Tomlin he wasn't pleased with the direction of the offense.   He didn't make suggestions but his point was clear.   He has a lot of change tied up in Ben.   Perhaps Shannie will get it right before RGIII ends up like Ben did.     Ben got beat up pretty bad with Cowher as well.

Offline mitlen

« Reply #1249: October 30, 2012, 08:01:21 AM »
Sure is, however, remember when the Steelers lost to the Broncos last year in large part because Ben was nowhere near 100%?

It's rocks from a glass house.  Steelers fans can worry about their own team, they ain't God's gift to football despite what that obnoxious fan base thinks.  I'd love to see how "great" these Steelers fans are with a little adversity and a string of losing seasons by the way.

Don't get puckered up.    All Steelers' fans aren't as you picture them.    You must know the young'uns and bandwagoneers.    I wasn't criticizing.   I was making an observation based partially on watching Ben get pummeled over the last several years.   I go back long enough to remember the adversity and losing strings of the 50s and 60s.    Ain't no bandwagons in my neighborhood.