Author Topic: SRO Tickets Available for Game 1 - NLDS - at 4:00 pm today!  (Read 2289 times)

Offline RL04

When will the SRO tickets for Game 3 be available for sale? Also would those not be refundable if the game is not played?

Do you mean NLDS Game 3 or Nats Park Game 3?

It's a best of five series.   There has to be a third game.

If you mean Nats Park Game 3 (fifth game of the NLDS) I have to believe all tickets are refunded if the series ends sooner.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Of course they are refunded. But with miser owners I wouldn't be surprised if they just tell you you have a credit for next year.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Of course they are refunded. But with miser owners I wouldn't be surprised if they just tell you you have a credit for next year.

A Miser is a person who lives in wretched circumstances in order to save and hoard money. Pretty sure the Lerner's don't live in squalor, or piss outdoors or eat dog food.

The Lerner's are plenty of things, but they are not Misers.

Offline spidernat

I stand corrected. I didn't know the word miser only had one meaning.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
I stand corrected. I didn't know the word miser only had one meaning.

Meh, it has a few I suppose, but mostly it means that you're willing to poop in the yard rather than spend money on a toilet

Offline RL04

Yes, a miser is a person who lives in wretched circumstances in order to save and hoard money.

But it can also mean a stingy or avaricious (greedy) person.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
Do you mean NLDS Game 3 or Nats Park Game 3?

It's a best of five series.   There has to be a third game.

If you mean Nats Park Game 3 (fifth game of the NLDS) I have to believe all tickets are refunded if the series ends sooner.

I meant the fifth game of the NLDS, Park game 3. Are the SRO tickets already on sale/sold out or will they go on sale at a later time? I know there is a probability that I will not use them but I would be interesting in getting two.

Offline spidernat

They have already gone on sale. I don't know if they sold out yet but you need to check ASAP just in case.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
They have already gone on sale. I don't know if they sold out yet but you need to check ASAP just in case.

Ah ok. I assumed only the first home game was being sold. I'll check it out, it's not dire but it'd be really nice.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
$85 on stubhub.

Offline spidernat

:shock:

They were only $30 face.

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
:shock:

They were only $30 face.

The $35 seats are running for the same price, not surprising.

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.

It was just a limited sale, they're still selling them day of game at the box office.

Offline RL04

I am still getting emails to buy playoff tix.

But when click on the link, there are none left.

But there is something about getting seats that are not together.

Anyone try that?

I already have mine, just curious.

Offline danjros

They seem to release more tix a few at a time.  I was able to get lower 2 RF terrace seats for game 5 earlier today.  It looked like there were some game 3 and 4 tix available as well, but I couldnt get any with 2 together.

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
when do SRO tickets for the LDS and WS go on sale?