Author Topic: Hope yall hungry....  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Mth202

Hope yall hungry....
« Topic Start: June 22, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »
I heard we're eating birds tonight fellas, I like mine fried by the way.... I know there are a lot of threads about this, but how many of you all grew up with the O's as your fav team? I have to say being only 20, I am one of the guilty ones. When they tried to keep us from having a team, I was more interested in holding hands with Jasmine on our daily library walks in 1st and 2nd grade. Point is I was too young to know any of the above going on, I just knew I liked sports and the Os were the closest baseball team. Now when we got our team I wasn't even watching baseball. I got so fed up with having to root for another city that it got boring. Id watch every now and then but didn't come back to the baseball world til about a couple years ago. MY favorite team will always be the Nats. But some part inside of me wants the O's  to do good this season. Not against us at all though, but Im pulling for a Nationals O's world series, which means though Im not watching any of the games, Ill be pulling for them because unfortunately they were my first love of baseball. Thats in the past though... The best parts of my days are still when Im on my way in from work with no prior knowledge to the score, get to Lenfant Plaza and ask anyone with a W on if we won, and when they say yes I get pretty pumped lol..... So the whole point of this is how many of you grew up Os fans. IF not why do you dislike them so much? Do you frown upon anyone who says they were once an Os fan?