Author Topic: Any news on when playoff tickets will arrive?  (Read 2163 times)

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Re: Any news on when playoff tickets will arrive?
« Topic Start: October 02, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »
How are we supposed to sign for them if they come during the day when we're at work?

UPS is really pissing me off.  Our dumb driver attempted delivery yesterday, but didn't leave a slip (he's done this many times in the past).  He left one today with the 2nd notice box checked - I went online to try to see if I could get it held at the Chantilly UPS office (which I've done in the past for many items) for pickup this evening, but the InfoNotice number wasn't recognized online.  So I called them and they told me there's nothing I can do and that someone has to be home to sign when they try again tomorrow.  He said they can't pull it aside.  He did say that they would keep it at the office after the third and final delivery attempt (tomorrow), but the InfoNotice says that it will be returned to the sender after the final attempt.  If my playoff tickets go into UPS limbo, I am going to be furious.  I can't take a day off work to sit on my ass and wait for this bozo, so I don't know what to do :panic:

EDIT:  I decided to call back and I spoke to a different agent who couldn't have been more helpful.  He couldn't get the InfoNotice number to come up either (so I'm not sure what the first rep was going off of).  I never got an email from the Nats, but my rep responded to my request for a tracking number (glad I did that!) so I gave the UPS guy that number and I just got a call back that my package is ready for me to pick up tonight.  Woohoo!