Author Topic: VIDEO VAULT: Member Contributed Web Videos Just For Fun  (Read 29903 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
That is soo sweet!

Offline saltydad

Oopsie, was this a men-only thread, too? :D

]
Not at all. The digression was from videos to telephones, information service, and "machine gunning" (?) :)

natsfan1a

Whew! That was a close one. :lol:

Oopsie, was this a men-only thread, too? :D

]
Not at all. The digression was from videos to telephones, information service, and "machine gunning" (?) :)

Offline CALSGR8

A piano playing cat named NORA.  I couldn't get the direct link but it came from CBS news.  I did a search on NORA and its the first story on the list from 12/26.  Now she's got her own record deal!   :shock:

http://search.cbsnews.com/?source=cbs&q=Nora&x=5&y=8

natsfan1a

That is cute! I also found a link featuring Nora without all of the anchor blather:

There's also a sequel:

Offline ronnynat

I don't know if this has been shared before, but this is freakin' HILARIOUS. His timing on saying "boom goes the dynamite" is classic:

Here's one of my favorite lion videos (it's not an attack as the title says, I promise :)):

Some of my favorite's from Scrubs:

Turk doing the Safety Dance -
Turk's Poison Dance -
Things Dr. Cox doesn't care about -

This was the first video I ever put in my favorites. It's a breakup on live tv:

Offline CALSGR8

Cool videos.  Yeah, that kid needs more practice.  So enthusiastic on the "Boom...."

The Lion Video I've seen a lot lately.  Although when you hear about these attacks by animals even on people who they knew (not the San Fran one but others), you wonder on the safety of being so close to that Lion.

Scrubs videos are Fantastic!

Offline ronnynat

I don't care if you're very religious or not (I am not), this video will get some hairs a raisin' :). The energy is just an amazing skit! I suspect some will cry.

Offline CALSGR8

I don't care if you're very religious or not (I am not), this video will get some hairs a raisin' :). The energy is just an amazing skit! I suspect some will cry.

That is one Powerful video.  It can be interpreted as Religious or not.  It can be interpreted as Parental.  You try to steer kids, especially teens in the right direction.  They get pulled by so many influences.  Hopefully they come back to the values they were raised by and possibly back to Parents who also love them unconditionally and who would do anything for their children.

Offline CALSGR8

Here's a funny video on Jewish humor.

Hilarious Salty!  As was mentioned in the movie, I think a lot of comedy comes from adversity.  Although Jewish people aren't the only ones facing adversity, I think a long history of suffering and anti-semitism has created some of this.  Also, the stereotypes of the "jewish mother" has gone on for years.  Actually if you watch MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING, that doesn't have to be a Greek Family.  It can be a Jewish family or an Italian Family because I think some of the stereotypes used in that movie can be applied to many different cultures.  Its funny just the same!

natsfan1a

Here's a cute dancing dog video:

natsfan1a

It's not a photo, but I liked Penny's royal wave in the Rose Bowl Parade:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CALSGR8

It's not a photo, but I liked Penny's royal wave in the Rose Bowl Parade:

That was a cool float.  If you go to the Dodger site you'll see the video of it.  Its the 50th anniversary of them coming to California.

natsfan1a

Thanks, I saw it on the highlights at the end of the telecast and I looked at the pix on the team site. We didn't turn on the parade until after they'd showed it. I'll have to check out the video, too.

Offline ronnynat

Just in case anyone missed this freight train-like hit in the Colts and Titans game.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/67751/

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Ummm, Bill's singing "Big Pimpin'," being produced by Jay-Z. "Let me get one thing straight with you Jay-Z, you can retire, and then UNRETIRE?" Jay-Z: "Yeah, keep 'em guessing."

lmao @ bill singing "big pimpin"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1lE21kpE3M0

2:00 for tha Camel's entrance

Offline Dave B

Ummm, Bill's singing "Big Pimpin'," being produced by Jay-Z. "Let me get one thing straight with you Jay-Z, you can retire, and then UNRETIRE?" Jay-Z: "Yeah, keep 'em guessing."

lmao @ bill singing "big pimpin"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1lE21kpE3M0

2:00 for tha Camel's entrance

Jay Z = Camel?

Ha

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
OMG that was funny ! yeah matt said that they saw matthew mcconahaw at campus the other day to shoot it

lol

Offline CALSGR8

I just sent it off to my cousin.  He should get a kick out of it!

Offline ronnynat

My sister sent me this. This little girl is freakin' adorable!

natsfan1a

She's cute and she definitely has those lyrics nailed!

Offline saltydad